Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ObesePriest
Nov 4, 2008

Kyashi posted:

considering not going to the gym anymore after 5 years of gymmin bc I just dumped my psychopath ex and I met him at a gym. is it safer to be fat and weak y/n

It is safer to be fat and strong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ObesePriest
Nov 4, 2008

Dum Cumpster posted:

Please don't make me watch.

He didn't get arrested at least not the first video. The police officer was like brooo you nattyyy?

I don't know what the gently caress the 2nd video was.

ObesePriest
Nov 4, 2008
I had pizza yesterday and today for dinner. Will the make me fat or fatter? Thanks

ObesePriest
Nov 4, 2008

Chinatown posted:

Its called bulking.

Oh good I've been doing that for at least the last 20 years. I expect to see the gains any time now.

My Q-Face posted:

I jumped up my DL from 255 to 275 today, I had to use the switch grip because my babby arms. I also started doing dumbbell curls at the beginning of my workout and barbell curls at the end. I started off with 25 pound dumbbells and I had to go down to 15 because my left bicep is a little bitch and I jerk off with my right hand.

Some more fun douchebags at the gym today: The guy with the loose belt on squatting 135 and 150, then :airquote:spotting:airquote: the girl he was with while he was teaching her to box squat with 45 and then 95. Oh, and they were breathing through the whole ROM, too.

Or am I the douchebag for not saying anything?

You should tell them to hold their breath all the way through every rep so they pass out and you can use their station.

I also squat 135 but sometimes I do more but sometimes I do less.

ObesePriest
Nov 4, 2008

Dum Cumpster posted:

Add some extra volume in. Like another set or two. Backing off works but is horrible in terms of long term strength gains.

Ughh what..? This is a thing?

Working out is literally impossible

• Locked thread