Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Constipated posted:

Huh, probably oldies then. I blast alot of Gojira and Cannibal Corpse from my phone and I'm pretty sure it scares the few late night people away from me, which is cool. I don't use earbuds because I sweat like crazy and hate the feeling of wires on me when I'm doing squats or deads. I should probably invest in wireless headphones/earbuds but ehh.. :effort:

what's it like to feel no shame?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
tamoxifen causes cognitive impairment

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
that's the power of crossfit. there's a reason it's so much more expensive

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Zzulu posted:

SO I had forgotten to clean my protein shaker. It was left in my bag for a few days

oh my god

the loving STINK that came out of it when I opened it to clean it, holy poo poo

it was like a bomb of poo poo erupting in my apartment and the stink lingers still

ffffukc

you can avoid this by not making GBS threads in your protein shaker

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
then why aren't all stockholmers swole as gently caress

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
that's self-reported though, so maybe women in those other countries down the list are just more honest

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
i mean, i know for a fact that the UK is full of obese people and they can't by definition be healthy

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
i agree that swedes are good. second only to norwegians

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
He must be doing something wrong as there are gyms on the continent of Asia, i know it

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
the box is there for you to look at so that you are reminded to think outside the box when working out and thus increasing your gains

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
is pepperoni a type of salami, or are they two separate kinds of sausage?

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
hell yeah, it's lovely weather from now until may next year!

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
i don't want to hear about that evilution. this is a christian thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
i'm only going to lift very small weights. don't want to accidentally get too buff

• Locked thread