Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Leg day today. Gonna activate my glutes ~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Prepping for deadlifts. Slapping myself and blasting meshuggah.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Power clean day. Feels good man.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Just do some explosive squats or box work and lunges. Typical football style workout will help dig you out of the hole

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Pick up the weight normal and adjust one hand at a time with the weight above your neck and chest like a real man

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

I'm gonna do decline bench today and get my pecs nice, thanks for the reminder fellas. I'm also gonna destroy some flys

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Probably an amazing diet. I see those types of milfs all the time out here

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Leg day today. Pray4me

E- and since you guys were talking about rowing times, I decided to do that instead of treadmill for a day. My back feels amazing and sore.

buddhanc fucked around with this message at 14:14 on Jul 28, 2016

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Praise be amen

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Up at 530 to blast my shoulders and back and chest and bis and tris today. Feelin' good and I've got serious morning wood. (Talking bout my hard calves)
Just have to make a sacrifice to the salami god and take a dump and I'm good to go

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Garrand posted:

Ughh, college is starting up again soon and so come all the morons who don't know how to rerack their weights. Along with just plain not racking the weight at all, it's inevitable that every day I see 5 and 2.5 plates smashed behind or between 45s. It's not loving hard to put the weights in the right place. I wish I had a good gym that enforced this poo poo.

My school gym keeps it clean and organized. All the big time lifters get their student jobs at the gym and they take it p seriously. It's nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

notZaar posted:

I tried front squats today and the barbell hurts my shoulder. Is it supposed to? I remember back squats used to make my traps hurt too but now I don't even feel it there anymore.

You get used to it with front squats too. Just let the bar rest nice and soft with a couple fingers holding the bar.

Gotta do stud makers though. Power clean to front squat to press. Death by iron

• Locked thread