Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sixth and maimed
Mar 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

unpacked robinhood posted:

I pass sneaky odorless farts at the gym

Same - only not sneaky or oderless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sixth and maimed
Mar 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

My Q-Face posted:

Just lift barefoot.

My gym won't let me. :(

sixth and maimed
Mar 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

notZaar posted:

Just lift in thick socks.

My gym won't let me. :(

Lifting in socks is apparently dirty and not hygienic ... Owkay, now can you please go tell the same thing to all those fuckers who never use a towel or wipe down the equipment?

sixth and maimed
Mar 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
Started lifting again after 3 months, due to a hernia operation (S7-D1, new disc). Good news is doc says I can still lift a weight and punch/choke a guy. Bad news is that I gained about 10-15 pounds, and am now a weak-rear end baby. I sacrified a salami to the swolegods.

sixth and maimed
Mar 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
MF'er took the only bench rack in the gym for like 40 minutes ... He was alternating benching with weighted pull-ups, browsing his phone, talking to other people and scratching his ballsack. I gave him the stinkeye, but he didn't seem to care much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sixth and maimed
Mar 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

Today I was pissing like a mother fucker at work and went from 197 to 194 in the span of a few hours. I didn't even take a poo poo, so I dunno what's up with that. Of course, it's a small freight scale but most days it seems fairly consistent, I weigh myself on it all the time, because that's time I'm not actually working.

How much is the error margin of the scale?

• Locked thread