Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Party Alarm
May 10, 2012
I farted really loudly at the bottom of a heavy squat today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Alarm
May 10, 2012

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

I hope you used the extra thrust to finish your rep.

I finished my set caught between a state of fear of making GBS threads my pants and laughter

Party Alarm
May 10, 2012
My knees hurt today and I blame your posting

Party Alarm
May 10, 2012
There's this guy at my gym with a prosthetic knee who squats 315. Blow your knees out for mad gains

Party Alarm
May 10, 2012
I go to the gym at work. It's free! There's only one power rack but most people in there are old people doing weird exercises and Smith machine bros, so it's hardly used

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Alarm
May 10, 2012
I squatted 315 for the first time last friday for 3. Previously I did 285 for 5 but I was squatting A2G.

Today I hit my 5 rep target. Feels good man. So far I've hit the 2 plate bench, 3 plate squat, and 1 plate OHP I've had as goals for a while. 4 plate deadlift is the only one left but I still feel a ways off.

• Locked thread