Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012
I was going to take the elevator after doing my legs since my gym is on the sixth floor, however the fatty who goes around cleaning the gym was standing near the elevator collecting some garbage gabs so instead I took the stairs! I like fatties for the motivation they give!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012
So I think I think I sprained my wrist a couple of weeks ago, I figured I would take it easy a while and just do machines for exercise where I use my wrist. I was also sick for a week and figured that would be good, however while it doesn't hurt at all it and have only gotten better it feels weak like hell when I try to bench or something like that.

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012
Saw a buff dude in the corner taking his shirt off and start flexing in the mirror during gym rush hour, sure he was big but why the gently caress would you do that?

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012
So I have finally starting to eat properly again and jesus christ what a difference it makes. I don't feel like a weakass baby anymore.

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012
Thanks to my complaining rear end in a top hat coworkers I just loving killed it at the gym with the deadlifts and some hot chick was checking me out. Having anger fuel your workout is the best.

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012
So I'm on an exchange semester in Asia and it's looking real dire for the gains. I can't prep any food myself and I don't know how much it costs to import some proper Salami. Furthermore, the University gym absolutely sucks. It's crowded as hell, only twink weights and treadmills everywhere. All the offsite gyms are expensive as hell as well, how do I keep my gains from disappearing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012

Pesmerga posted:

Well, I'm 5'9" or so at 145lb, and somewhere around 12% bodyfat based on measurements. I should see about getting it done with callipers to figure out if I'm completely off.

At that weight you really should bulk like hell! Eat all the salami!

• Locked thread