Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

notZaar posted:

Being swole is bad. Get ripped instead.

Look at this fuckin' jabroni. Hey idiot, keep being bad at lifting heavy weights and go treat yourself to a saltine.

I just held down some weights and raped them until they begged me to stop bros.

Just kidding, I ran and golfed today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Fhqwhgads posted:

so grow a pair and tell them to clear it. when I'm waiting for someone to finish, and the tell me they're done and start to leave I tell them "no you're not" and point to the plates. make them clear the bar. most people at least ask if I want the weights left on or not, and then clear it when I say nah, but when big swinging dick is like "yeah I'm done" you've gotta nut up.

Bullshit post a video of you doing exactly this or it didn't happen.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Fhqwhgads posted:

*spends entire workout with a GoPro on his head*

Hell yeah.

• Locked thread