Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
lmao wtf happened i used to look up to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

Zzulu posted:

In other news, today I declared that the Swedish summer is officially over and we're probably not getting any more relatively warm days so now is the perfect time to start BULKING, which I have waited The Entire Summer to start doing

here in fl our winter doesnt start until january

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Dum Cumpster posted:

It would go in TCC but I don't know if anyone every made one. Apparently reddit has a less terrible roid subforum somewhere.

Same but 199 and 15%. Knowing my luck it's all muscle, despite doing everything correctly. That or I'm just a pessimist and that's once again manifesting to mansplain anything that goes well :shrug:

r/steroids is pretty bad, the wiki part has good information for getting started but all the threads are guys basically talking about how alpha they are and how every bitch is checking them out and all the hoes theyre loving, its really embarassing.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Now slide to the left....

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

5/3/1 is awesome i did it from dec to mid way thru this year and i will be going back to it soon

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

i dunno they should go post them in a workout thread instead

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

im going to lift an indeterminate amount of weights tonight and i will not tell u guys how much....

but its gonna be a lot

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

I started on my 30th birthday :D

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

5/3/1 is awesome, I did 8ish cycles from dec until june going up almost 10lb on all the lifts every time, i am gonna start it back up right when winter starts and i can go back to bulking and getting fat and strong

what i liked a lot was all the spreadsheeting i could do with this program, my google doc sheet is like 30 pages long with charts and graphs for my self pleasure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

like 70% of my work doing biomechanics research was spreadsheeting and powerpoint, some things dont change

maybe ill make u guys a powerpoint on my lifts next

• Locked thread