Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Lmao at these jabronis who do steroids but don't have a total

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
my girlfriends bar doesn't even look like that when shes warming up her snatch HEYOOOO

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Just eat and sleep better if you get stuck

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Rice is good especially Mexican rice also look into grits if you're bored with all your current carbs

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
i built a platform in my backyard

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
144 4x4 today on the good ole backsquat today, drat transmition blew out on my truck!

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
loving randall strossen

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
increased my squat by 1kg over last week, only 50kg off my best watch out prs here i come *sobs into chalk bucket*

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
I can only hit 90% if I've had a full night of sleep, two good meals, and mars is visible in the night sky

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
He doesn't fit in regulation size hallways

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005

Do hyperextensions on a ghd 3 or 4 days a week use 0-20kg. Smoke a joint and get into a pool once a week and swim some laps. That's how I keep my back healthy anyways. The hyperextensions are great.

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

What is a ghd? My gym isn't very big so as far as machines, choices are limited a bit. Also I don't have time/place to go swimming. However, assuming this isn't something really serious like a disc injury, I think I may just need to start dragging my rear end out of bed and going to the gym before work. Literally anytime I go on an offday, I never have any issues whatsoever with my knee or back. As I said before, I did the same weight last time with no issues at all, and that was on a day I didn't go into work. Either way, I will go see a GP in a few days, I can afford that and that should at least get the ball rolling. I know GP's aren't weight lifting experts, but surely they can take an X-ray and help rule out any obvious major stuff, right? Plus can likely get a recommendation for a sports physio while I'm there.

https://youtu.be/-DB8_Y4rP3s

Here's the only way to fix your back it's so good in fact that Louie Simmons cast capitalism on it and created the reverse hyper but here's an Olympic champion showing you how it's done.

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
yeah heres a comprehensive guide to the steroids that normal people can actually get their hands on:

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
haha nice try the weightlifting program at the otc closed you'll never lift at high altitude now

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
i fucken popped my rib out front squatting lmao i think its time for me to take a bit of a break

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
i squatted 400+ in a gay gym in rome called hard candy and no less than 50 gay men did that to me ama

• Locked thread