Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
I squatted 345 lbs at 188 lbs bw a while back. Haven't been to the gym consistently since then bc of work. I figure that is good enough to quit forever and brag about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

notZaar posted:

It's very impressive, but it's not 400lbs impressive.

fine i'll go do that then

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
Got some new gym shorts

Getn fuckn ripped brah

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
My bench is still pathetic. How do I get it better?

Kettle bell class isn't doing it

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
Idk who I want to be more: the old guy using every machine in the gym, or the skinny guy doing 10 lbs curls with cosmic yoga pants on.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
I got long arms. Is this why my BP sucks?

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
Lanky guy with cosmic leggings was back today hammer curling 20 lbs dumbbells. That double since the last time I saw him! Now I now his secret to mad gainz.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

Revenants Return posted:

Do you go to my gym?

Yes

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
My lower pecs are way stronger than my upper pecs. How do I work on that? I want them to get atronger, but I also want them to look sexier.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
If you're shopping in the baseball aisle, at least buy a rosin bag instead.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

Narciss posted:

Can someone explain why I should bother getting 'fit' when all that matters to Women is FACE, HEIGHT, and FRAME? Take a look at these 2 guys:

Women will always get wet over the guy on the right and ignore the guy on the left. Know why? Because the guy on the right has FACE, HEIGHT, and FRAME. Physical attractiveness (and Psychological attractiveness, but I won't get into that now) are genetically pre-determined. All lifting does is make you look like an overcompensating gymcel unless you have FACE, HEIGHT, and FRAME.

How big is his dick though?

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
I thought heavier deadlifts over squat was the norm?

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
Lol I'm 32 what does that matter? New thread title plz

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
I never eat the animal skin. Instead, I peel it off and wear it as a protective outer coating

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
But what is hip thrust, really?

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

Zahgaegun posted:

Corn is trash unless it's pooped.

Reduce reuse recycle.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
I go to an independently owned gym with a 9 car parking lot between two row homes. It's usually a good day if I get a spot.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
I went to the ymca in my uncles neighhood during a visit this weekend. He said it was very seedy so i was apprehensive. Boy was I surprised when I got there and it was a lot nicer and cleaner than my regular gym.

Shite squat rack though. I hate those ones that are totally open and have fixed safeties. Never feel safe lifting heavy. Even when I know I got it

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
It's the 3rd and 4th set that have me contemplating suicide by squat. Set 5 is a sweet release knowing I'm done

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

notZaar posted:

This thread sucks now, somebody post a cool GIF or cartoon.

Yeah stop talking about running and stretching stupid little bitches

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
How do I get loving huge arms? Squats are for pussies.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
My resting is 52. Never checked that feature before. Cool. I don't think I have it on the right part of my wrist when I lift though. It never seems to go over 100

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
I did a loving spin class today. What a bunch of poo poo

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

sassassin posted:

235kg is respectable even with knee sleeves aka cheating

Lmao. Lbs, not kgs

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
How hard is it to remember that a gallon is 128 ounces? Or it is 4 quarts, 8 pints, or 16 cups? It's so natural. Double double double.

But a pint is also 16oz. Because gently caress you

Roll tide

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
I decided to cut for my honeymoon. 10 lbs from now ro June 24th. Teach me the new way, swole goons.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
Starting after I eat this large order of general tso chicken

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

Chinatown posted:

just reduce your salami intake

Ok but only a little. I had chicken and spinach at lunch, a diet coke, and coffee today. Gonna go squat too

Should I start smoking?

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
Yeah if you're not taking nasty 30 minute shits at work then I don't even want you to exist

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
That's the most effeminate male juicer I've ever seen. He really needs to balance his T a little better.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
Sorry, I can't save you from that fire. DOES. Please understand.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
You're probably just growing a tail. Keep it up

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
I failed squat 5rm and ohp 5rm yesterday i think my cut is catching up to me. Felt like poo poo at the gym all week.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
At a bar with a Chicken sandwich with salami. Hell yeah bitch. 2 please

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
Not being able to recognize when a loving salad is being described is really the best thing to happen in this thread since salami chat.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
Wtf the gently caress do I do with all these raw vegetables! ?

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
I squatted 325 x 5 today and felt like a beast until this beautiful female powerlifter came in with her bucket of chalk and literally pegged me.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
lift nude, duh

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
Malk grade f only

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
Please post more injury rehab and diet tips itt please.

Or don't.

• Locked thread