Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Just saw a freshly dead bicyclist on the side of the popular mountain road by my parents' place, didn't see a helmet.

Cardio kills gains, how many more will perish?

Did you loot his corpse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

Grimey Drawer
I ran a small town 10K on Sunday, finished in 56:30 awww yeah I passed people

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

How do I stay swole on a plane, goons. 24 hours of travel time. Someone help me stay swole in Boston airport.

Wear compression socks so you don't die, dead people the bad kinda swole

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Have you tried suitcase (hexbar) deadlifts? I like those waaaaaaay better.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Pain in the rear end to load from the floor all the time though.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Choose your rear end pain is what I'm saying

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Fallows posted:

Just did bench 225x13, midway through march is was only at 4 reps! If i had my spotter i mightve gotten one or two more but im happy as gently caress

Strong poo poo, nice work.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Booties posted:

Wtf the gently caress do I do with all these raw vegetables! ?

Raw vegetables can be exchanged with vegans for goods and services.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Constipated posted:

Also, shorts? Been wearing some baggy basketball style stuff and I'm tired of it bunching up on the bar during deadlifts. Really need to upgrade my gym attire something fierce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTr2cAGvHV4&t=565s
(9:25 if the video doesn't start there for you.)

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

I just noticed veggies are missing, the soups i got have em in there, other than getting a lot of sodium they are still legit, right? I also order spinach salads from subway a time or two a week, so i'll continue doing that at least since my veggie intake is still low.

Here's a useful infographic on how to cook a number of different vegetables. You should try to try them all with the understanding that you'll like some and you'll hate some and that's the most normal thing in the world. I'd try 'roasting' veggies first. Toss-with/Mix-with/Brush-on a little oil (I like peanut - inexpensive, easy to cook with, very light flavor) and put into an oven on a cookie sheet/flat pan at 375-400F. Lightly salt and eat.

For particulars, search on the veggie and method: "roast broccoli" or "roast zucchini"

Also useful:

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Got 'mired by a bunch of grannies this weekend HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

You seem a bit testy lately, if you know what I mean.

HES SAYING YOURE ON THE RAG

Zzulu posted:

Did you get some of that sweet granny pussyy though

loving I wish - I'd split a grandma or two in half if you know what I mean

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Chinatown posted:

What's some good face exercises.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5abq6YZuSNM

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Got mired by a zit-faced cashier girl, really racking up the quality mires.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I had King of the Dad Bods tell me during a 4th picnic that the reason he doesn't lift is that he doesn't want to get too big.

"I mean, I was bench pressin' a lot and you know how it is, it's like 'how big do I really want to be?' when my shirts started being all tight and poo poo."

I nodded.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Homestar Runner posted:

anyone else have that friend who rarely / never trains and is built like a stick insect with no visible muscle definition whatsoever that nevertheless claims to lift all kinds of crazy weight despite the fact that you've seen him in a gym once or twice and he is a forreal weakling

Call his rear end out

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Take his lunch money

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
gently caress his mom and tell us about it in lurid detail

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Arnold is Numero Uno

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I went to a buffet. Ate so much I had the sweats.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Constipated posted:

My friend who goes to planet fitness told me I look like a Ricky because I was wearing a tank top, and I'm like wtf is that. Apparently Ricky is a swolebro on a poster that PF people fear.

Do they actually cower or just laugh nervously when seeing the poster?

What you're saying is that moving those posters around would ostensibly be about 'variety' but it would be great cover to gently caress with PF people and when they'd come to the front desk to complain about it being on the back of a stall door suddenly I'd be all "Well, you SAW it, didn't you? Seems our Swole Awareness campaign is working. Thanks for the ten bucks, have a tootsie roll - there, there - I'll be sure to move it - there, there."

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Ran a 5K last night, 91F at 7:30pm. Saw people puking off a bridge near the 2.5 mile mark. Very thoughtful of 'em not throw up on the course itself.

It suck-diddly-ucked. I felt gassed early, gently caress the sun.

e: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/torchlight5k/

Thots and Prayers fucked around with this message at 11:50 on Jul 21, 2016

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

P-Mack posted:

Woman came in, walked on the treadmill for 15 minutes, curled a 5 lb dumbbell, and left. Thing is her bod was sexy as gently caress in a milfy way, though. What's the deal, I work out a lot more and I'm still not remotely attractive to men.

I know we're supposed to be all nice and not say these sorts of things, but you might need to get checked out. If you're working out as hard as you claim you should be at least half gay. Maybe it's manifesting in other ways? Have you grown a pencil-thin mustache?

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
At 115 miles/week I'm jealous of your caloric maintenance level.

Not jealous enough to run 115 miles/week, just like passively jealous or something.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Oh Lord, please do not let buddhanc's legs fail him whilst squatting, in such a way that it slips past the safety measures and crushes him into the floor - blood and intestines oozing everywhere. His girlish squealing would cause much pain and discomfort to the rest of the gym goers, until one of them compassionately drops a 45 onto his neck to end the suffering. Amen.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Fallows posted:

clomid can cause vaginal bleeding, just stick to your test and roids guys

Vaginas: always bleeding.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

If you'd like to meet some of those XX-chromosome humans, 5Ks are the place to be.

(From a race I ran on Sunday.)

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

BoonyPC posted:

only elgins pisstake

link a brother up

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

quote:

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

notZaar posted:

If your gym doesn't have a sauna, hot tub and steam room why are you even paying dues there

SOW-nah or SAH-nah? VOTE NOW

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Lord Tywin posted:

So I'm on an exchange semester in Asia and it's looking real dire for the gains. I can't prep any food myself and I don't know how much it costs to import some proper Salami. Furthermore, the University gym absolutely sucks. It's crowded as hell, only twink weights and treadmills everywhere. All the offsite gyms are expensive as hell as well, how do I keep my gains from disappearing?

You should have done your homework before going - there are no gains to be had in Asia. Sorry. Consider going to Iceland next time.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Cambodia - gains capitol of the world

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
LOL just LOL at you poors not being able to afford disposable oly bars.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Bent over, pants down - he taps the syringe 'like they do on TV' to get the air bubbles out. He takes a deep breath, then another, and bears down. Happy Birthday, Self he croaks through gritted teeth and then stabs the needle into his bare buttock.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Crossed arm style best style, been doing it that way for years.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Batterypowered7 posted:

Is this where I come to post my garbage workout and get made fun of?

We can just skip the part about posting your garbage workout/stats and move right into mocking you, if that's ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Fhqwhgads posted:

Girl basically moved in with me and can cook up a storm. We're both doing legit weekly mealprep now and suddenly I find myself wanting a bigger apartment not for her poo poo, but for a bigger kitchen, sink, counterspace, and fridge.

Got me a girl that can cook as well, poo poo's cash.

• Locked thread