Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Greatest ROH Champion
This poll is closed.
Lethal 28 47.46%
Rowe 1 1.69%
HANSON 17 28.81%
Pitbull 13 22.03%
Total: 59 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
the latest Voices of Wrestling podcast has some kind of interesting hearsay on the apparently political turmoil going on backstage at ROH right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
he knows..

Grozz Nuy posted:

I mean they need somebody who can job

Shibata literally just did clean-in-the-middle job to Zack Sabre Jr., an fricken junior is currently in a WWE cruiserweight tournament lol. idk what is going on with ROH when it comes to that.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..

Roque11 posted:

All this talk of a mass exodus to WWE and other stuff backstage is just hogwash spread by ROH haters.

lol i barely follow ROH and only looked in this thread because Lee/Kamaitachi happened but literally every person i know with indie contacts has been talking about the low morale of the ROH locker room for like, a year or two now?

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
uhh EVOLVE had been scooping most of the hot new talent out from under ROH for a while before the WWE relationship began

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..

Roque11 posted:

That Lio Rush tweet means nothing. Wrestlers always work people being cryptic on twitter. If there's something that fans can see or hear themselves then chanecessary are it's a work.

All this talk of a mass exodus to WWE and other stuff backstage is just hogwash spread by ROH haters.

https://twitter.com/MikeKillam/status/784950940793266177

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..

Roque11 posted:

Somehow this means he's going to WWE? It looks like he's going the tear it up on the indies route.

just sayin it's yet more evidence of the "other stuff backstage" hogwash

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
Moose too

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
lest we forget this just happened

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..

Roque11 posted:

What a lack of respect on ACH's part to go against his contract and the company that has built his name.

lol don't be a stan for businesses over workers you dick head

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..

Roque11 posted:

Yes. Where else would he be?

http://www.nikkansports.com/battle/news/1724272.html

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
lol at the idea of NJPW ceasing to book anyone they see value in because of ROH

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
i think it's good to do a 1 day reign sometimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..

Roque11 posted:

It's juse a bunch of these WWE fans who always need to make other companies into their targets cause they are threatened. TNA has been a non-factor and in shambles for a long time so lets now turn our attention to ROH and go overboard with reporting these stories. They always act like every single wrestler in the world is signing with WWE when the company can't book anybody except for these part timers.

have you ever looked at the WWE thread

• Locked thread