Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Greatest ROH Champion
This poll is closed.
Lethal 28 47.46%
Rowe 1 1.69%
HANSON 17 28.81%
Pitbull 13 22.03%
Total: 59 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Demtor posted:

Just listened to Chris Jericho's podcast with the Young Bucks and I'm happy to hear ROH is drawing more crowds these days. It's great to see them getting some really good traction lately with the new set looking amazing and them working with NJPW. Hopefully it's not a fad and ROH can keep new fans compelled to follow.

I do too, they have a golden opportunity to get more fans with how bad WWE's product is right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Dalton gets owned by Kenny BroomMega

https://twitter.com/NickJacksonYB/status/709088020738088960

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I will mark the gently caress out for Lethal-Tanahashi

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

If ROH does get Chris Hero back I would kill to see him get a match with Shibata

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

gently caress Yeah! Tama Tonga is the poo poo

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Both are cool and good. Bobby does win out in the facial hair department

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

NienNunb posted:

I'd kiss both of them. At the same time tbh

:same:

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Hopefully he's being super tranquilo and getting lots of fluids

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I'm pretty sure they just played Moose's theme at the Sharks-Blues game

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Can we get PSP to crowdfund Silas Young coming and teaching us all how to be real men

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I Before E posted:

Actually, Silas Young getting his head tenderized is a great use of Shibata.

Seriously I want to see if Shibata is a real man and by real man I mean kicking Silas's face in

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

ROH needs a shot in the arm. The only decent angle they've had since Lethal-Briscoe last year was Dalton Castle and Silas Young feuding over control of the boys

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

rovert posted:

Sean Radican on his podcast said that Donovan Dijack's ROH contract is up in September.

Has WWE showed any interest? Dijak is like a better Baron Corbin

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

rovert posted:

Blind item: You'd expect a drug and gambling addict to take move chances with their booking.

:drat:

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

achillesforever6 posted:

What's ACH's status, he seems like a guy who would be disgruntled about how he is booked in ROH.

He's wrestling in Noah right?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Cole could probably walk away from ROH with few consequences unlike WWE who have an army of lawyers to tie you up in legal proceedings for a year or two.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I really like ACH, here's to hoping he goes to Lucha Underground and does some fun flippy matches

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

oldskool posted:

I watch the weekly TV & go to the shows when they're in town, but I don't buy the PPVs. Just can't be bothered to invest in "Gedo loses, EVIL jobs for LIJ, every other NJPW guy goes over ROH talent" shows any more.

Uhhh the ROH guys went over on the last PPV

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

ACH is cool and good and I'd like to see him in NJPW and Lucha Underground

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Suplex Liberace posted:

Jay Lethal doesn't work PWG so I must watch ROH.

Lethal worked like one weekend a few years ago I wonder why they haven't had him back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

When do we get the blow-off match between Roque and Rovert?

• Locked thread