Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

hi shwa

im in a filthy mood so i don't have anything nice to say

maybe you can lift my spirits. i dunno

hi how are you ♥

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Greetings, Admiral. You have a very nice mode of transportation.

The highest compliment

shwa

yeah I'm a game yeah I play girls

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

hi shwa

im in a filthy mood so i don't have anything nice to say

maybe you can lift my spirits. i dunno

Oh no! Im very sorry to hear that.

Well SiB, I've got to say that you have been one of the most helpful and kindest people I've seen on this forum, you always seem to have nice things to say to people, and in return I've only really seen people have nice things to say about you.

You have such a refined, laid back presence oh here and always seem to manage to come up with funny or interesting ideas for every concept you lay your hands on, and honestly I'd be really surprised if there weren't a few people who really look to you as a role model for how to act on byob, the same way I (somewhat) do :3:

Also, you have such an detailed and beautiful art style, everything I've seen of your art looks like something out of a Triple-A video game.

I hope this helped ; - ;

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

Greetings, Admiral. You have a very nice mode of transportation.

my ride

im loaning it out to a friend since hes on hard times. he looks so happy!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

shwa posted:

Oh no! Im very sorry to hear that.

Well SiB, I've got to say that you have been one of the most helpful and kindest people I've seen on this forum, you always seem to have nice things to say to people, and in return I've only really seen people have nice things to say about you.

You have such a refined, laid back presence oh here and always seem to manage to come up with funny or interesting ideas for every concept you lay your hands on, and honestly I'd be really surprised if there weren't a few people who really look to you as a role model for how to act on byob, the same way I (somewhat) do :3:

Also, you have such an detailed and beautiful art style, everything I've seen of your art looks like something out of a Triple-A video game.

I hope this helped ; - ;

aww you have punched through my crusty exterior and improved my horrible mood at exactly the right time, thank you

hi how are you ♥

shwa

aww you have punched through my crusty exterior and improved my horrible mood at exactly the right time, thank you

I'm glad it helped!!

I feel like it was my most well thought out and honest Nice Thing I've said so far in this thread, I should probably go back to some of the older ones and give some other people more detailed ones where I can

Matoi Ryuko

Remember your flock! They look to you for guidance! :)

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

shwa posted:

You have really good taste in weird, somewhat-creepily sexual vocaloid songs (which is basically all I listen to)

i think we'll get along just fine

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

shwa

alnilam posted:

The highest compliment

You posted so you get a Nice Thing™ too!

While I can't say I've really had the chance to get to know you too well, you've really been a quintessential part of my time here on byob.

I seem to always see you pop up in just about every thread I go to, making funny quips and observations, while at the same time maintaining a very stoic mood about you, at least from where I stand.

I honestly cant really imagine what a byob would be like without your presence, but I certainly feel like you have a great influence here!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I would like as many things that are nice to be said about me please!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

shwa

Splatmaster posted:

I would like as many things that are nice to be said about me please!

I cant say I know you very well but I have seen you post some really well-crafted jokes on here!

If you want, I could write you a part in this weird, military friend-fiction thing I seem to be writing.

(Also I will update with more nice things once I think of them)

literally a fish

German officer Johannes Bolter peeks out the hatch of his Tiger I heavy tank during a quiet moment before the Battle of Kursk - c:1943 (colorized)
may i have a thing, shwa?

you are very good at writing all of these nice things reading all of them makes me all warm and fuzzy inside

i love you all byob you are all such good people <3

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

shwa posted:

I cant say I know you very well but I have seen you post some really well-crafted jokes on here!

If you want, I could write you a part in this weird, military friend-fiction thing I seem to be writing.

(Also I will update with more nice things once I think of them)

Thank you, I would love to be a part of your fiction writing!

CAPT. Rainbowbeard

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

my ride

im loaning it out to a friend since hes on hard times. he looks so happy!

:captainpop: wowie-zowie

Robot Made of Meat

This is a nice thread with nice things and posters in it.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Furia

Matoi Ryuko, you made me a pretty picture to no profit of your own and I thank you. I have it saved and once I figure out how to make a signature I'll put it there for everyone to see. You are a truly selfless and wonderful person.

Saint Isaias Boner, I feel the same, but for helping me on my interested transition from normal person to skeleton person. I hope one day I'll spend the nights dancing and using my ribcage as a xylophone.

Fluffie Duckie seems like a really nice mod, so I guess things are gonna be good now that she's back :). To be honest I was in denial about the fact that she had left and just thought I was confused. Also I think she gave me this av, but I'm not quite sure about that.

If Gilganixon were here I'd tell him he draws pretty pictures and makes awesome stories. Maybe he'll see this and everything will be fine.

you just have to believe in yourself, there's a little skeleton inside of us all

FluffieDuckie

isaias you going to tell him or should i?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

*rips off skull*

it is I, gilganixon. I changed my name.

*replaces skull*

Thank you for the kind words, I am still casting turn undead, check back soon to see if you have been skeletonized

hi how are you ♥

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

*rips off skull*

*replaces skull*

Thank you for the kind words, I am still casting turn undead, check back soon to see if you have been skeletonized

If there's some kind of skeletonificationing going on I would like to volunteer to be a part of the... experiment

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Splatmaster posted:

If there's some kind of skeletonificationing going on I would like to volunteer to be a part of the... experiment

turn undead works best on a group... maybe i'll make a thread about it in a day or two

hi how are you ♥

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

turn undead works best on a group... maybe i'll make a thread about it in a day or two

That is very nice of you and everyone in this thread is nice

Furia

*rips off skull*

*replaces skull*

whoa

Plot twist

you just have to believe in yourself, there's a little skeleton inside of us all

FluffieDuckie

this is an excellent idea. get ready to make lots and lots of skellies :3:

Matoi Ryuko

Furia posted:

Matoi Ryuko, you made me a pretty picture to no profit of your own and I thank you. I have it saved and once I figure out how to make a signature I'll put it there for everyone to see. You are a truly selfless and wonderful person.

Saint Isaias Boner, I feel the same, but for helping me on my interested transition from normal person to skeleton person. I hope one day I'll spend the nights dancing and using my ribcage as a xylophone.

Fluffie Duckie seems like a really nice mod, so I guess things are gonna be good now that she's back :). To be honest I was in denial about the fact that she had left and just thought I was confused. Also I think she gave me this av, but I'm not quite sure about that.

If Gilganixon were here I'd tell him he draws pretty pictures and makes awesome stories. Maybe he'll see this and everything will be fine.

I made you a quick tutorial to show you how to change your signature!

MrWillsauce

lol what a hugbox so pathetic

((please hug me))

b h m

im feeling pretty ok but my meds were delayed. no tiem like the present to get a confidence boost so... hit me!

Urodov

this thread gave me diabetes, please put me out of my misery with your sweetest nothings

i notice in the very screen capture in which you exhort the use of [img], it says, "[img] code is OFF"

what is? THe meaning of this,

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

Matoi Ryuko

Urodov posted:

this thread gave me diabetes, please put me out of my misery with your sweetest nothings

i notice in the very screen capture in which you exhort the use of [img], it says, "[img] code is OFF"

what is? THe meaning of this,

I don't know!

Matoi Ryuko

b h m posted:

im feeling pretty ok but my meds were delayed. no tiem like the present to get a confidence boost so... hit me!

I love your avatar, it's totally cool and I want to add it to my signature. Also I think you are funny and make good posts!!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I love your avatar, it's totally cool and I want to add it to my signature. Also I think you are funny and make good posts!!

so the moving symbols in your signature are the avatars of the posters you have defeated on these forums...interesting

hi how are you ♥

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
P..post

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Good luck finding something good to say to the only person who is bad in every way. Like a titanium armour i wear

Matoi Ryuko

lmbo calrissian posted:

Good luck finding something good to say to the only person who is bad in every way. Like a titanium armour i wear

I like the link in your signature, and I think it's funny when you buy me sodas over the internet, you're a good friend!

CAPT. Rainbowbeard

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.

*rips off skull*

*replaces skull*

Wow! what a transformation!

MrWillsauce posted:

((please hug me))

You have many fine and endearing qualities.

lmbo calrissian posted:

your armor is v form fitting and slimming.

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Wow! what a transformation!

You have many fine and endearing qualities.

your armor is v form fitting and slimming.

I'm sure your incredible shitposting will one day transform the xbone into a good console, so long as you believe in yourself and stay determined anything is possible!

hi how are you ♥

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

MrWillsauce posted:

((please hug me))

:glomp:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Furia

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I made you a quick tutorial to show you how to change your signature!

Thank you! I now have a signature, with bonus quote by Mexican Deathgasm that gives us all sound life advice.

Matoi Ryuko

Furia posted:

Thank you! I now have a signature, with bonus quote by Mexican Deathgasm that gives us all sound life advice.

I love it, it's cool!

FluffieDuckie

edited for an interesting factoid:

if you're one of the like 5 guys left using the script to view byob, when people put duplicate images in their sigs they look like this

FluffieDuckie fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Feb 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

oh i guess you caught that huh?

ok so i'm not calling out your mistake i'll edit my post above to an interesting factoid

• Locked thread