Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raymond Hog
Nov 28, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EpicCareMadBitch
Dec 20, 2008

congrats fairport

EpicCareMadBitch
Dec 20, 2008

fully badass

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

EpicCareMadBitch
Dec 20, 2008

In Training posted:

The Double, Two Quick Ones

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
my Insane pace

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I haven't been that pumped about things in my life very often, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit that most of those times were about video games.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rediscover posted:

my Insane pace

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

rediscover posted:

my Insane pace

Me and Mark Rutzou

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

When you take down a whole predator Map in batman using loud takedowns so all the thugs poo poo their pants and freak out. Alternatively beating up a whole crowd of mooks in a combat map with a flawless combo. Also, finding all the Riddler trophies and punching the Riddler in the face for making you do all that crap.

Edit: racing really well in the batmobile also springs to mind.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Black Baby Goku posted:

Me and Mark Rutzou

Me and loving Mark Rutzou.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I am a loving legend

• Locked thread