Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rockzilla
Feb 19, 2007

Squish!
I got food poisoning in Ho Chi Minh City. I'm assuming it was from some bahn mi at a night market stall since that was the only place where I ate that my wife didn't. After half a day of violent puking and making GBS threads I was able to get out for a couple of hours to see the Opera House and Post Office so at least I didn't miss out on anything I wanted to see and didn't have to be stuck on a bus or plane. The real tragedy was that it made me kinda apprehensive about getting street food once we got to Bangkok.

Before we left for that trip, my wife took all of our hotel information out of my bag to check something and didn't put it back in the bag. Once we got to the airport I couldn't find our hotel stuff. We had just enough time to get a $70 round trip taxi back home to get it. We got to our gate just as the flight was boarding.

I got separated from my wife in Shibuya Station in Tokyo. Being short and Asian, my wife doesn't really stick out in Asia like she does back home. Luckily being a tall white guy makes me easy to find in a crowd of Japanese people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread