Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Almost got blown up by the IRA on the underground back in the mid-90s, can't recall exactly when it was as I was 9-12. *EDIT* Actually it might have been at the Heathrow rail connection, unsure if that's still the underground or what, but yeah I think it was there. We almost waited for 1 more train because it was getting full, but we squeezed in, IRA blew up the next train.

Other than that, travelling has been a blast, you just can't be dumb. My brother and I have made some pretty dumb drunken mistakes, but in costa rica, we met a couple cute local girls and partied, danced, and fooled around for a bit at the bars, they invited us back to their place but brother was nervous they were going to do some funky stuff, probably not but who knows.

Almost died whitewater rafting on that same trip in costa rica, it was the rainy season and the river we were rafting on was a foot or two higher than it normally was, turned the rather mild rapids into some sick stuff, we had a blast, but at some point we got tossed from the raft and the one behind us ran me over and almost drown me. Later we actually ended up saving a few of those people from almost drowning themselves.

travel always and whitewater raft whenever you can, it's fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread