Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blinkman987
Jul 10, 2008

Gender roles guilt me into being fat.
Sick on my flight from Beijing to LA, bed ridden for two days.

Sick on my first night of the Inca trail, hike the rest of the trail making GBS threads every 90 minutes at 13,000 ft

Sick on my last day in Cape Town. I take a regional jet to Jo'burg and somehow keep it all together. taxi driver tries to charge me $40 for a 10 KM drive to Lion Park. I try to eat a slice of pizza and nearly pass out while waiting for my tent to be prepared. Sleep in my tent for 16 hours soaked in sweat and purging every couple hours, then I'm fine.

Take my first trip abroad with an SO, we find out that we travel so differently that I end up begrudging her for not being more accepting of inconvenient flight times with international travel and she begrudges me for not being more accommodating that she can't comfortably fly in the early morning. We break up within a month.

Get Champion's League tickets to Real Madrid, row 6. Ronaldo pulls a hamstring in a bullshit domestic match 5 days before my match, does not play in the CL match.

Meet an old high school friend in London. He gets super homophobic around cool guy we had just met, which means we can't hang out with new cool guy and his 3 hot female friends after bar. Instead my friend insists on trying to find another open bar, so we get scammed by tuk tuk and bicycle cab drivers as they take us to strip club after strip club. NO STRIP CLUB. Eventually I have to sleep on his hotel room couch because it's too late/far to get to my hotel, and I pass out half-drunk where that's actually a good thing because I would've been kept awake by his cpap machine.

Went to India once. Enough said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread