Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tytan
Sep 17, 2011

u wot m8?
Getting food poisoning in Vietnam and spending all night in the bathroom. Got about 2 hours sleep before having to check out of my room (with the next guest literally moving his stuff in while I'm struggling to get my stuff packed up, guess he couldn't wait). Had to catch a bus that same day, which then drove right passed the town I was supposed to be stopping at (I was the only person stopping there). They continued down the road for another 4 hours before I had to get off and jump on a bus coming back. Ended up arriving at my hotel at 5am.

I couldn't stomach eating solid food for about 3 days after that. On the plus side, it was a great way to lose weight!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread