Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
I developed an Achilles' tendon strain in York and I'm in the Lake District now .

Fought through it to at least see something and took a bus to and fro but I'm laying up for the rest of the evening. Real shame, it's nice here.

Also almost certain I got painted by a speed camera on the way here. I actually pissed tons of people off by driving so slow generally but I doubt I kept my speed 100% perfectly within limits like I'm apparently supposed to,so that's another thing to worry about . If I could name one thing about the states I like better it's the lack of speed cameras every 50 feet. You're tacitly allowed to just go with the flow of traffic and if you are nicked , there's no surprises because a cop is right there writing your ticket .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread