Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

I got food poisoning on a transatlantic flight and pooped myself to a state of such exhaustion that I fell asleep in the rear lav for like 30 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Player One posted:

I was in Shanghai for a conference and went to karaoke with some clients - real classy place with shag carpeting and girls you could pick out of a lineup with mama-san shouting at them. I (possibly we) got totally wasted.

I came to at some point that night in a pitch black, cold, tiled room with a nasty lump on my head. A quick check told me I was missing my wallet, phone and hotel keys as well as my shirt and shoes. Recalling the evenings events, I figured I had not been able to pay and/or insulted some Chinese pimps who had obviously beat me and locked me in some dirty toilet to later torture me and or send ransom requests to my employer and family. Resigned to my fate, I went back to sleep.

When I awoke - had hours or days passed in this cold, black hell? - I crawled carefully around the edge of the room. Suddenly the light sprung on and things became clearer - I was in my fancy hotel bathroom and the motion-sensor had triggered the light. My missing clothes lay in various states of undress and my phone, wallet and keys on the countertop. So I had come home (no idea how) and wanted to shower but slipped and knocked myself out.

This is my favorite so far

• Locked thread