Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
photomikey
Dec 30, 2012

FizFashizzle posted:

Flew London to Delhi on the row of the plane with bulkhead seating. Indians walk around constantly so that was the aisle they used to change sides of the plane. Just nothing but indians crawling all over me for like 9 hours.
If you pile all your poo poo in front of you and put your legs on it, most of them stop. Some people will crawl over anything to save walking back 10 rows to an actual crossover. After all, we'll be at JFK in just 7 more hours, need to hurry back to my seat so I'm ready.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

photomikey
Dec 30, 2012

webmeister posted:

I took a window seat, put my backpack next to me and my wife sat a couple of rows back in a window seat.
Apparently I'm the only one to take exception to this, but you put your wife two rows behind you rather than next to you?

• Locked thread