Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Got a case of the trots at the top of Erawan national park in thailand. missed the last bus back because i could barely walk without making GBS threads myself. Had to hold it in because we were surrounded by like the 7 most beautiful waterfalls in SE asia or some poo poo and the last thing anyone needed was a brown stream pouring down to the bottom. Missed the last bus so we had to pay 60 dollars to a songtaw to take us to our hotel which was almost 1hour and 15 minutes away because my dipshit girlfriend at the time couldn't book something to save her life.

Sat front row at a Ping Pong show in Bangkok

Took bad drugs in Buenos Aires.

Ate like fourteen pretzels that I thought were on the table for free in Prague. Was too drunk to argue when the final bill showed me owing like 55 dollars. Most expensive tab my entire time there.

Took bad drugs in Amsterdam.

Took an AMTRAK train from Charlotte, NC through Raleigh and up to DC to save money. I flew back.

Flew London to Delhi on the row of the plane with bulkhead seating. Indians walk around constantly so that was the aisle they used to change sides of the plane. Just nothing but indians crawling all over me for like 9 hours.

was in a godawful play in Shanghai when I was in college. That was just more the embarrassment of it all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread