Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Casual Yogurt
Jul 1, 2005

Cool tricks kid, I like your style.
I've been very lucky in my travels to have this be my "worst" experience...On the bus in Cambodia somewhere I got off and went to get my backpack and skateboard from the undercarriage and my skateboard was hosed. The truck was broken in half and the base plate had popped up thru the top of the deck. I yelled and was angry at the bus people but they didn't care. I think at one of the rest stops it managed to fall out while someone was getting their bags, the bus ran over it and someone put it back on the bus.

On the Trans-Siberian Railroad there are sanitary zones before and after you pull into the stations so there isn't so much poo poo on the train tracks near the towns. One night I awoke delirious with stomach pains and I made a B line to the bathroom but it was locked. So I went to the other end of the train to try the other one and it was locked too. At this point I was borderline hallucinating, sweating and the Russian train lady was yelling at me in Russian and I was about to faint and poo poo my pants. I stumbled back into our little room, woke everyone up, got up on the table to stick my head out the window to cool off. How I didn't completely poo poo my pants I have no idea. I've had lots of questionable food shits but this was different, but I was able to control myself and use the potty when the train stopped.

Suffer the joy of life and travel!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread