Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tomato Soup
Jan 16, 2006

Got violently ill from eating something dodgy or drinking the water, stuck my head out of the window on a 3 hour bus ride to vomit twice. Not sure what I would have done if I couldn't open the window.

Arrive in La Paz, accept a ride from a cabbie who walked up to me after I got off the bus. Ended up on a side road with a fake cop demanding that I show him my passport and cash and other valuables to check for "drugs". Got out without losing anything because I bawled the whole time and ran out of the cab when it got too ridiculous. Managed to get my big backpack back by banging on the trunk.

Find a legit cab, get to my hostel where I had to run to the toilet every 20 minutes to expel fluids from both ends or so leading me to beg for a lower bunk after puking on the floor as I couldn't get to the bathroom fast enough.

This was all in the same day.

Nothing has came close to that, even when I was nearly denied entry to Bolivia or possibly thrown into a dodgy jail when the border agents thought my visa was fake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread