Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Talking about "getting paid to poop" is the gooniest thing, I'm pretty sure there's a reddit forum dedicated to it now

Go away. Adults are pooping, here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I have made posts in GBS and YCS, while pooping at work. It's where I do most of my posting. Looking at goon posts and giggling at a bunch of jokes i cant possibly explain is very anti-social and i've actually come to like some of these retards so i dont do it in the break room. I took today off, and i'm off tomorrow, so there will be no poop posts, but if you see me post between 6:45am-7:00am, 9:05-20, 11:35-12:35, or 1:30, that's a poop post on a weekday, and some weekends.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
dude you post for an hour straight from 11 to 12?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Talking about "getting paid to poop" is the gooniest thing, I'm pretty sure there's a reddit forum dedicated to it now

your username gives this post the gravitas it truly deserves

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

update: just pooped

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Ben Smash posted:

Wait, what?

A goon or the husband of a goon legit died in a movie theater from Imodium over dose lol

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking

Captain Yossarian posted:

A goon or the husband of a goon legit died in a movie theater from Imodium over dose lol

How can you overdose if it doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier? Do they have some magical way of actually getting high with Imodium? So many questions...

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

Un chien andalou posted:

How can you overdose if it doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier? Do they have some magical way of actually getting high with Imodium? So many questions...

I imagine it did something to the lining of his GI and he might have gone septic?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Ben Smash posted:

dude you post for an hour straight from 11 to 12?

actually i eat, usually but i also might poop for part of the time. i would say if a post gets made during that time, it's while pooping, because i dont like to post at a round table of people talking about things.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Un chien andalou posted:

The answer is something to do with putting stuff up the butt. That is not a joke, it is something that actually happened.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
I got paid to poo today, just checking in :)

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

Anderron Shi posted:

I got paid to poo today, just checking in :)

Where was it on this chart?

Please reference this chart whenever you make a poo-post, everybody. Thanks and happy pooping.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Un chien andalou posted:

I am on my phone so I will leave it up to someone else to share, but from what I remember Imodium acts as a narcotic when taken in massive amounts. I guarantee someone will share the link though eventually because it's hilarious

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Ben Smash posted:

Please reference this chart whenever you make a poo-post, everybody. Thanks and happy pooping.

type 3 rolls

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking

satanic splash-back posted:

The answer is something to do with putting stuff up the butt. That is not a joke, it is something that actually happened.

I'm sure there's something ironic about putting Immodium up your rear end, but I just can't put my finger on it...

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

Un chien andalou posted:

I'm sure there's something ironic about putting Immodium up your rear end, but I just can't put my finger on it...

Can you put your finger in it?

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
I made an anon suggestion to facilities to install squatty potties at work

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

just did another poop

it shot out kinda like a canon ball and splashed a little toilet water on my bung hole

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

numberoneposter posted:

just did another poop

it shot out kinda like a canon ball and splashed a little toilet water on my bung hole

That sounds surprising AND refreshing!

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

numberoneposter posted:

just did another poop

Gotta lay down some toilet paper in the water so you don't get backsplash. I tend to take a leak when I take a deuce, so I never want pisswater splashing on my b-hole.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
I only poop at work. Sometimes I even fake like I'm going to poop but really I'm taking a 20 min break.:banjo:

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
I'm going to go poop now, wish me luck that I don't get caught while i literally shitpost

Ren and Stimpire
Oct 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
It's kinda like a 6.7 OP. Its my posting time.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
I was gonna deuce as soon as I got in today but ended up taking a dump right as I got out of the shower, this morning. Oh well.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
I guess all I had to do was wait another 20 minutes! Gonna bring my phone and my vape and clandestinely smoke since I didn't really on the way to work this morning.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
The ole puff n poop.

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
Just finished pooping at the office.
No one here. No wife and kids beating on the door asking if I'm done yet. Total peace and solitude
Spotless freshly sanitized bowl accepting my explosive offering.
Nirvana

Funkysauce
Sep 18, 2005
...and what about the kick in the groin?

numberoneposter posted:

just did another poop

Ah, the pneumatically powered poo poo, a favorite.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

did a small little poo

i guess i didnt eat much food last night

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i can feel one coming up on deck

ill let you know how much money im going to get paid $$$

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I miss get tickets paid to poop. I had a second job and used to wipe out at least 15-20 minutes of my shift on the can. Now, I'm only teaching and there is pretty much no way my rear end will ever touch a toilet in a high school. For one, there's no doors plus everything is pissed on or spit on (dip) like every passing period.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

that little spicy number made me $2.40

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

I'll have a 2 with Egg Fried Rice, 4 with Black Bean Sauce, and 4 Garlic Naans please.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Ben Smash posted:

I'm usually in the 2-4 range.

Anyways I was 10 minutes late to work today and some fucker beat me to the fresh shitter. I was so cheesed! Threw off my entire day.

I'll get a fresh start tomorrow.

numberoneposter posted:

just did another poop

This is usually a pretty exciting time, but it can be very horrible if you've been on the shitter for a while and the water that splashes up is warm as a result.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
It's weird to be afraid of pooping or peeing in a public bathroom imo and I lose respect for people who are uncomfortable with it. Same with people who won't shower in a lockeroom

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Ben Smash posted:

I was gonna deuce as soon as I got in today but ended up taking a dump right as I got out of the shower, this morning. Oh well.

I always poop within like 10-20 mins of getting out of the shower it's very frustrating. Why can't I poop before I get in the shower that would be more convenient

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Designated making GBS threads thread.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
I had to quit my job because I pooped too much at work sadtimes

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
That Bristol Stool Chart needs to be updated; nothing shown there quite fits the soft, muddy, pasty shits that are so annoying because they never break off clean and wiping just smears it around. I propose to insert that type as a new class between the existing 4 and 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

• Locked thread