Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Chinese buffet for lunch today. Gonna make y'all proud when 2 PM rolls around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Got in super early. Working up a high pressure poo so I can blast one out in record time.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Wonderful solid poo just now. I'm so happy to be back to what is objectively normal.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

I had breakfast and so I poo'd like 30 minutes ago. It was one of those ones where it didn't quite end clean and thus required wipe after wipe after wipe.

It's the worst, but at least I'm not paying for the toilet paper!

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
We have a phantom pooper at work, in the girls toilets. There's an email group across the agency just for the girls but my friend forwards on anything funny to me. Someone left poop in the sanity bin, and there's poop appearing on the toilet seat etc. It's pretty funny. Just a burst over the last few weeks, its fun to point fingers. My money is on the girl who works in the International team, shes a drinker.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Women are pretty much all shitter villains. Worked in a restaurant for 2.5 years in high school and the only time horrible poo poo happened it was in the ladies room. Men much more oftenly have proper respect for the Throne, in my experience.

In todays news the chinese buffet is currently melting my rear end in a top hat. They may have conquered my poo poo, but they shall never stop me from shitposting.

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

gannyGrabber posted:

Women are pretty much all shitter villains. Worked in a restaurant for 2.5 years in high school and the only time horrible poo poo happened it was in the ladies room. Men much more oftenly have proper respect for the Throne, in my experience.

In todays news the chinese buffet is currently melting my rear end in a top hat. They may have conquered my poo poo, but they shall never stop me from shitposting.

Feel the burn....

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i ate a bunch of costco rotisserie chicken and a salad for dinner so im feelin a good poop coming on

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Changed jobs and I have to say I miss office pooing. Pooing in the same bathroom as the general public is the worst. If I don't go before 9am the stalls are wrecked from the muskiest smelling piss and the foulest shits. I pity the janitors that have to deal with that poo poo every day.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

all liquid shìt - felt like that one scene in the critically acclaimed "problem child 2" where the principal shits a firecracker

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

getting ready to poop

i ate a ton of chicken wangs last night so i know this is good be a good one

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

numberoneposter posted:

getting ready to poop

i ate a ton of chicken wangs last night so i know this is good be a good one

pics please

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Taking pics of your poo poo is barbaric, shits are best related through the written word, it is an age old tradition.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

snapchat ur shits

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Just took a really satisfying solid poo poo (always a good sign) but then I wiped too quick and enough was hanging out my butt that it kinda dunked in the hole and my buttcheeks caught the top bits so I teabagged the toilet seat with poo water. I cleaned up my mess with soap and water as best I could and washed my hands in scalding hot water. Very Embarrassing.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
You just can't catch a break

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

a good poo strat is to sautee some broccoli up and then cover it with sriracha

just make sure you have work the next day and early

Chapakazoid
Oct 26, 2007
The South Australian government once paid me $2000 to make a 3d turd with rag doll physics.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
Sometimes I go to use the urinal and see that the handicap stall is available and decide to go poop there instead at the Cadillac of shared toilets.
Target of opportunity. Opporpoonity even.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Holdin' in a poop because I have a client coming in 10 minutes, this could get ugly

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Un chien andalou posted:

How can you overdose if it doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier? Do they have some magical way of actually getting high with Imodium? So many questions...
i think he ate a shitload of black pepper and loperamide and maybe the piperine helps it cross the blood-brain barrier so you can get high and die from butt medicine

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
I've never understood the appeal of work poopin'. What's relaxing about huffing poo poo particles from your coworkers, or listening to your boss grunt and groan in the next stall over?

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
I got my diet right on monday and I've been having fewer poops and when I do drop one off it's a nice big solid turd and feels very cathartic.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Cyril Sneer posted:

I've never understood the appeal of work poopin'. What's relaxing about huffing poo poo particles from your coworkers, or listening to your boss grunt and groan in the next stall over?

I work in an office that is majority women on my floor so the men's room is basically my own private bathroom, it is unoccupied 90% of the time I go in there.

:feelsgood:

E: VVV Yea, but you're not getting paid to poop while you're at home. In fact, you have to buy your own toilet paper and pay your water bill, so you are actually PAYING to poop. Bad deal.

WampaLord fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Mar 11, 2016

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.

WampaLord posted:

I work in an office that is majority women on my floor so the men's room is basically my own private bathroom, it is unoccupied 90% of the time I go in there.

:feelsgood:

My bathroom at home is unoccupied 100% of the time I go in there :colbert:

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

WampaLord posted:

E: VVV Yea, but you're not getting paid to poop while you're at home.

lol if ur not selling your poo poo to perverts on the internet

just lmao

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME HAS THROWN OFF MY poo poo SCHEDULE

ALL HANDS ON DECK

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

gannyGrabber posted:

DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME HAS THROWN OFF MY poo poo SCHEDULE

ALL HANDS ON DECK

So that's what's been wrong with me the past couple days!!

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
Ugh brutal getting up at 4:40 this morning for work. Body hadn't finished digesting dinner so when I got to work and pooped it was a runny mess.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
this thread is the apex of shitposting :q:

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
meanwhile at my job, i basically get paid to listen to audiobooks all day. its the best.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I worked at a soul-crushing job for five years where I took really long 30 minute dumps.

The stalls were amazing. We're talking ceiling to floor doors.

Now I like my job and I'd rather poop at home.

Archimago
Jun 18, 2014

I just want to nom on Merrill

Cyril Sneer posted:

All the bathrooms at my office are single occupancy, no sharing required.

I need to talk to the facilities guy about upgrading the toilet paper though. It's not the super lovely half-ply gas station toilet paper but it's not the good stuff either. This company makes way too much money to not buy good toilet paper.

What's weird is that there's two types of toilet paper and one is a bit nicer than the other and it's not consistent. I check the bathrooms first and use the one with the higher quality toilet paper. Unless it's the bathroom that is inexplicably 10 degrees colder than the rest of the building and I don't want to be cold. Wonder if it will stay cool during summer or get hot?

This post brought to you by office pooing. Getting one in early today. Thanks for listening.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Eat big on Sunday for maximum Monday work shits.

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Pro tip: If you know you're going to have a real gassy poop punctuated by loud wolfsnap sounding farts, spread your cheeks a little bit as you're pooping to allow the farts a little more room to come out, it cuts the noise down significantly

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Nooner posted:

forget poopin' you ever J/O at work? :grin:

lol if you haven't!!!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

MiracleWhale posted:

lol if you haven't!!!
yeah try and stop me when that new uline catalog arrives

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Ask Gilchrist: Help Me Stop Stress Farting
I've never been flatulent, but since starting my job and moving into a new city, I've been farting on the regular. How do I control myself?

Dear Gilchrist: A year ago, I got a great new job and moved to a new city. I'm very happy with my new life except for one thing: I can't stop farting. It began with releasing small 'extras' at meals. Now I build up gas regularly, to the point of farting. Even when I feel empty, even when I feel fine, I continue farting on sugar-free, healthy foods.

When I come home, I go straight to the bathroom and release, farting gobs and gobs of gas at a time. I've tried everything to stop—taking gas reducers, making healthier meals, hiding the farts—and I'm successful for a day or two, but then back I go to farting. Please help! I've always been very diligent, but because of the farting I've taken 15 breaks in a very short time. —Getting Desperate

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

numberoneposter posted:

yeah try and stop me when that new uline catalog arrives

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Cons: have to work on a Saturday

Pros: working all alone so I got to desecrate the womens bathroom