Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Nubile Hillock posted:

I'm a field technician so I've got an extensive mental inventory of the best shitters in this city (they must be clean and have ample parking, multi-toilet washrooms are preferable and always my first pick) and when their peak use hours are.

Realtalk, money could be made with an app for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
If I cared enough I'd already be developing my app, poopr. It would feature the above info but also let you rent out your toilet to other poopr users, sort of like airbnb. You'd put your toilet "online" so that a marker would show up on everyone's map and users would leave ratings for your facilities. Payments would be made in cash, and by running a poopr facility you'd get some sort of credit that could be used at other poopr locations or maybe traded for rides in a sort of knock-off uber.

Metrics for toilet ratings would include:

- amount and quality of toilet paper
- cleanliness
- ambiance
- wifi access
- sound proofing
- flush capacity
- proximity to points of interest

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Nubile Hillock posted:

If I cared enough I'd already be developing my app, poopr. It would feature the above info but also let you rent out your toilet to other poopr users, sort of like airbnb. You'd put your toilet "online" so that a marker would show up on everyone's map and users would leave ratings for your facilities. Payments would be made in bitcoins, and by running a poopr facility you'd get some sort of credit that could be used at other poopr locations or maybe traded for rides in a sort of knock-off uber.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Final update. Took a lot of paper to fully clean my rear end in a top hat. Rough stuff, single ply. Had definite concerns about clogging toilet. Went down ok but needed two flushes. Left poo poo streak on bowl. Made about 6 bucks

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

Grimey Drawer
How bout some kind of shitter taxi, id call it Shixi. Like a van with a porta or something.
You feel a movement comming, but you need to get somewhere?
Call a shixi and have a nice relaxed poop while also getting where you want to be!

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
Too much overhead on that kind of business. I suppose you could run it somewhere with looser sanitation laws, but you'd still have to shell out for the equipment.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Our multi stall shitter has no fart fan so pretty much first thing in the morning, you're greeted with the foulest of stenches. I personally walk right past that hellhole and upstairs straight to the client bathroom, complete with ceramic bowl style sink, music and an efficient fart fan. Unfortunately I'm paid 100% commission so I actually lose money while making GBS threads.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

on vacation so technically getting paid to poo

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Pooping at work again today. Using the bathroom in the news department because they don't get into the office until 9 and I can really let it rip. I plan on making about 6-7 bucks while I'm in here

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

interwhat posted:

Unfortunately I'm paid 100% commission so I actually lose money while making GBS threads.

This is incredibly inhumane and I just want you to know we're all pulling for you, buddy.

I'll spend an extra 5 mins on the can today in silent protest of your mistreatment.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Realtalk, money could be made with an app for that.

Pooperjohn go

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

The bonds of blood transcend all others.
But no blood runs stronger than that of Sanguinius
Grimey Drawer
I am now salaried so there's really no point in pooping at work these days. I miss the glory days of 15 minute poop breaks.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
Went for two number twos today :q:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laserpig
Jul 13, 2013

I am not credible.
I never poo poo in work but my colleagues think I poo poo the most out of everybody...

Really I'm just reading random stuff on the internet on my phone.

• Locked thread