Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

I was kinda hoping that BatJoker would've just started snapping necks... or spines so none of them could have walked again, it could be a little nod to Joker paralyzing Oracle. At least that's what I would've done for that one part to really hammer home Scarecrow saying how brutal Batman became.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

I'm really tempted to google what the Knightfall Protocol is because I am way too curious. If you just wanna release all the other updates >right now< that would be cool by me.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

With the ID talk, new Doom is holy poo poo amazing. I mean only the singleplayer really, Snapmap has some good stuff and multiplayer is there I suppose.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Oh hey I saw an Avenue Q live musical only 2 weeks ago it was spectacular. However I wasn't warned about puppet sex though.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Yeah the Australian Liberal Party are chaotically evil. We have an election this Saturday and it seems like BREXIT has shifted polls back into the Liberals favour but before all of this there was a massive, massive push to get people who haven't enrolled yet but can to enroll so there are now a fuckload more swing seats. I assume it's going to be an interesting Saturday.

To bring it back to Batman I am holding back to look up what will happen when you do all this side questy stuff but it's hard.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Tiggum posted:

Coincidentally, one of them is Batman.

Thank you for this.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

You know what, it was really satisfying just watching someone go around shooting all these criminals in the face after watching you play all the other games.

Sure throwing dudes into oblivion in Asylum was fun, but this was more satisfying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

You did it, you played all four three Batman games for us, your loving audience!

And one spin off I suppose. Seriously though, it's been fun! Thanks a lot.

• Locked thread