Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brutakas
Oct 10, 2012

Farewell, marble-dwellers!
Alright, the entire Batmobile gameplay chunk really overstayed its welcome and I don't think it had very much welcome to begin with.

Every time the Arkham Knight refused to back down during the cloudburst fight reminded me of this line:

"He has defeated us numerous times, what makes him think he can do it again?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcAa2pRoV6E&t=4675s

Also, I assume Robin and Harley are not effected by the gas considering that they are being held in a place that was meant for quarantine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brutakas
Oct 10, 2012

Did Gordan just find out about Batman's identity from the AK's speech or has he known all along? It seemed like a big deal thing that got glossed over by everything that happened after they got off the elevator.

Brutakas
Oct 10, 2012

The other thing Knightmare difficulty does is it exhausts your fear takedown when a thug spots you during predator sections.

Brutakas
Oct 10, 2012

I hope that whoever designed that final Catwoman fight gets blackballed from the video games industry because of it.

• Locked thread