Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!
The Nightwing and Catwoman DLCs were my favorite for character personality and interaction. Batgirl was my favorite for length and boss fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I am in agreement on the female characters. I regret seeing no females among the firefighters however. There was a female paramedic in the infirmary at one point I'm pretty sure.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Killing Joke- I'm personally not a fan. For a showcase of Joker and Batman's characters, I far prefer Mad Love from Batman TAS. It of course has a more empowering badass female in it too- no offense to Barbara, who gets her own back in Batman Beyond from the same producers.

My all-time Batman line is from the episode in reference to Harley- "She came closer to killing me than you ever did, Pudding."

Why couldn't the writers of these games get the best Batman writers along with the voices? :sigh:

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Having played all the Arkham games, I have to say each has its ups and downs. I liked Asylum's story, Origins' boss battles, City's dialogue, and Knight's Batman vs. Militia aspects (except the Arkham Knight, he totally sucked as a character and would have been cooler if they had done something original as promised- Quincy Sharp's son would have totally fit IMO). The Predator and Combat systems are overall awesome. If Rocksteady were to make a Punisher game, I'd be all over it. Spider-Man too, although they would need some help giving it proper boss battles. Goblin, Kingpin, Shocker, Rhino, Vulture, Sandman, Mysterio, and Scorpion should all be included for best results.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Agreed. Nightwing games need to be happy and fun. Unless we're playing as Nytewyng, then we can get as broody and depressing as we want with tons of Game-Overs. Lame imitators like him deserve that.

• Locked thread