Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Odobenidae posted:

The only reason this guy can do this is because he's way out in the boonies in Bumfuck, Northern Australia. It's always warm and the only thing he has to worry about is snakes. Practially anywhere else is too dense or is full of animals/people that want to kill you. You might be able to pull this off somewhere up north in canada/russia but it would be cold for over 2/3 of the year.

Regardless this is cool as all hell and I can't wait to see what he can do by the end of the year.

everyone knows that indigenous people only existed in noth canada/russia/australia, totally agree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Odobenidae posted:

yeah okay throw a millennial into the amazon and they'll die of buzzfeed withdrawl in less than a week. today's humans at large have lost any/all natural instincts.

uyeah i agree that is totally on par with this guy some random millennial in the amazon okay

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Ahundredbux posted:

does he smoke neolithic era weed

i got that prehistoric sticky

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Angela Christine posted:

Wouldn't neolithic era week be super weak? Might as well go smoke a hemp rope.

yeah if you are buying it off some college poo poo head but i know a guy

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Subscribed dudes YouTube channel is ridiculously sliced

• Locked thread