Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

assemblyrequired

I'm jealous of all the people who have the privilege of experiencing Wednesday for the first time tomorrow
Happy early birthday, everyone :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

assemblyrequired

I got excited about Wednesday

assemblyrequired

Wednesday is a happy time

assemblyrequired

MrWillsauce posted:

froget about it

Please stop being so amphibalent

assemblyrequired

My dudes, I lost all my calendars. Is it Wednesday?

assemblyrequired

Phew that makes me feel better, needed some of the good stuff

assemblyrequired

Today is a good Wednesday. I applied for a job last Wednesday (26th, calendar Wednesday) and got the job today (28th, spiritual Wednesday)
:wedass: truly is benevolent. I'm excited for all the Wednesdays life has in store for me!

assemblyrequired

Thanks everyone! I'll always remember my roots. I won't let this newfound fame and fortune get to my head. You'll all always be my Wednesday family
:wedass:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

assemblyrequired

alnilam posted:

assemblyrequired's butler, years from now: your excellency, you have a caller here to see you, a certain "wednesday frog"

AR: pff, who? not worth my time I'm sure!

Wednesday frog walks in: my dude...

AR: my god, it's you... I've been so blinded by my success, i forgot all about you... forgive me

WF: It is finally Wednesday again, my dude

I will honor Wednesday in my heart, and try to keep it all the week. I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future. The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. I will not shut out the lessons that they teach. Oh, tell me I may sponge away the writing on this post!