Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
vasudus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i barely wore dogtags while i was in, youre nuts if you think id wear that bullshit as a free man. also fuckin lol at the earplugs

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
elmalingero

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Justin Tyme posted:

What am I doing with my life you ask? getting pegged by my tranny girlfriend mostly

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

I'd offer to film myself getting CS gassed again but now I'm not a pig it's a serious criminal offense so gently caress that.

film yourself fighting a pack of chavs instead

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
veins

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
who the gently caress is n4b?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

who the gently caress is n4b?

is it foxmedik?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
yall should change your fuckin names back from that n4* lame stuff so i stop getting confused

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Victor Vermis posted:

(guy who went to ivy league school, went broke on whores and coke)?

thats cryo, and most of em stopped posting a while ago

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
he was count dorkula yep

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
krispy wanted to beat ds2 before ds3 hits, so we tried to take out the fume knight again. the boss that made him rage quit from the game a few months back. we tried a few times last thursday but he kept dying and i havent heard from him since. best part is i got summoned to other peoples attempts after he went to bed and helped kill ole fume nuts twice afterward

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

My son will spend the entire afternoon waiting around some sewer in DS2 so he can invade other people's worlds. Apparently there is a rat faction or something you can join that gives you bonuses to invasions or something. He dies as often as he manages to kill people but he goes back again and again to try some more.

your son sounds like a cool kid. i did the rat covenant stuff for a bit. if youre in it and in the area, theres a chance that anyone entering the area in their own world will be transported to yours, so you can set up traps and ambush them. i would wear a ring that made me look like a friendly phantom and let them start fighting the first group of enemies before springing my assault on em. racked up a good k:d ratio that way :smugmrgw:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

fixed

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
hct

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
you mean gleep gloop? no

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

When I was younger, I got compared to Carey Elwes. Today my girlfriend said I look and I quote " like a handsome Steve Buschemi"

wow thats brutal

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

hdi

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

oh nooor i dlop my bum wine!

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

just found this thread and this is pretty close honestly. no beard and shaved head though. also i got an irish as gently caress face so it looks like i got asian eyes like the best friend in Ferris Bueller's Day off.

ive never been close to lanky. im fat but tall enough to kinda hide it enough to where i dont look entirely disgusting

watch out, n4i wants to gently caress you

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

tip #1, make sure the rear end eatee isnt wearing granny panties, natch

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
im probably closer to the dude on the right

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
who will be cock chestner?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

they both have bad haircuts. makes it hard to really say.

mohawk is superior to the balding dad look

• Locked thread