Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Fucitol posted:

that or dudes huddled under a bridge with a 55 gallon barrel fire raging nearby.

I will never not hear, "WALK AROUND THE BURN BARREL" every time I see an oil drum filled with wood and fire.

Goddamn you, Army.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

loving nailed it.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Nah. Rrail was a special child of the military.

I can't remember what got him kicked, multiple times now. Think he was leading the charge on removing grover as mod (or maybe whip?). Then he started his own gip irc and badgered people to join him. I think.

It's been a while since I ran through the old gip memory bank in my head. Not about to start trying to fire all cylinders again either.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
D's are fun but I'm no fan of the dinner plate areolas that often come with them.

C's are just perfect.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
At least you still have personality.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'm in a generous mood.

No Craigslist whores were injured for this post.

Just killed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Roommate told me I looked like dude from ZZ Top today.

Then turned on LaGrange.

loving love this beard.

• Locked thread