Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Like this but fatter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Yes

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Tabletop Simulator GOTY. I spend all my time flipping tables over.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

krispy wanted to beat ds2 before ds3 hits, so we tried to take out the fume knight again. the boss that made him rage quit from the game a few months back. we tried a few times last thursday but he kept dying and i havent heard from him since. best part is i got summoned to other peoples attempts after he went to bed and helped kill ole fume nuts twice afterward

My son will spend the entire afternoon waiting around some sewer in DS2 so he can invade other people's worlds. Apparently there is a rat faction or something you can join that gives you bonuses to invasions or something. He dies as often as he manages to kill people but he goes back again and again to try some more.

• Locked thread