Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
m0t

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

N4M

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

:vince:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Nah. Rrail was a special child of the military.

I can't remember what got him kicked, multiple times now. Think he was leading the charge on removing grover as mod (or maybe whip?). Then he started his own gip irc and badgered people to join him. I think.

It's been a while since I ran through the old gip memory bank in my head. Not about to start trying to fire all cylinders again either.

It was pretty entertaining most of the time, but yeah that's pretty accurate. That group still plays video games but I think they've moved on from the old irc.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

HCT

Godholio fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Mar 6, 2016

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I'm down. You guys were just cycling through new games way too fast while I was busy being a poor.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

BF4 is still my regular game of choice. And 7 Days to Die, but recent developments have set that aside kind of. Rust looks like it could be interesting though, playing that solo was dogshit but I'm down for raids and the necessary prep for said raids.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

play my dick from the back

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does the army allow for wear of a sword as well? It's not in the AF regs except for D&C. Not mentioned at all in the uniform reg. I'd have worn a cape+sword. poo poo, that's about the only way I'd have ever gone to an AF Ball.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Helldump Immunity. posted:

Why do people choose to look like that.

I've seen your loving driver's license.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

beeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

godholio is a fat ginge not a buff ginge

My right arm is friggen yuge.

• Locked thread