Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Noun Verber posted:

This is a web forum so we probably have a bunch of chemical corps cockswabbers who look like creepy date rapists who are totally qualified masseuses.

I was going to take offense since I was CM but yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
a SOF Marine

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

classic image

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
greenmeat

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Caro, are you in there buddy? I learned necromancy from youtube i got this.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Fucitol posted:

imagine i posted a photo of kurt cobain post self neuro surgery or budd dwyer or whatever edgelord image du jour of someone braining themselves with their caliber of choice.

that or dudes huddled under a bridge with a 55 gallon barrel fire raging nearby.

either or should work for gippers tbh.

pretty accurate

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Fister Roboto posted:

I'm one of those weirdos who just associates everyone with their avatar and calls it a day.

Which is to say, that booblord is my favorite poster.

you are a good riker, but the other riker is better

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
love that thumbface

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

holocaust bloopers posted:

listen are you telling me that you're really not a booblord because I don't want to hear that

i think he's Kaz Miller from MGS with big tits???????????/

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Booblord Zagats posted:

The last 4 women I've dated all had D-E cups. My current gf of the last 10 months is a B. I'm pretty much living a lie through my username alone at this point

they don't count when they're 250lbs man

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Booblord Zagats posted:

Man, grover was something else. He was perfectly cool in private messages and even smaller conversations, but he went to poo poo the second someone made a crack he didn't agree with. And Rrail's ultimately flaccid hate boner for him was just bizarre at times.

Also I still lol when I remember ArmyMan looked like a racist drawing of a Bird

Grover was cool, because literally everything I posted made him legit mad I think.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I poo poo post a lot, and even more then, but I never have been the type of person to try and get under peoples skin, I actually try to be courteous and nice most of the time and give benefit of the doubt, so I never really understood his ire, but then I embraced it and lost like $50 so whatever I guess he won? Oh well. Sorry for turning this into mod chat.

Sometimes I miss the ol' GIP shitshow, but I do like the more chill dynamic it has achieved as of late.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

lmao

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
was ArmyMan the one that wore the cape and was extremely proud of it?

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
whatever happened to hate cures trannys? does he still post

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I was compared to Ed NOrton in my younger years, probably because i have brown hair and am a boring white guy because I look nothing like him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
man fcking golddust and big boss man taken, can i please be honky tonk man or jake the snake roberts for GIP circlejerk wrestling avatars

• Locked thread