Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

i could use another good advance wars av. this one rules but it's been awhile

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

if anyonehas an new idea for the maxc payne smelling a peace of shiot face im ight use it. iom getting tired of 8 bit payme
i will do this. i hope you are at peace with this decision.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

The Kins posted:

win

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Kins posted:

Cannot wait to see this

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Haha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I should play Max Payne 1 and 2.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

they have some of the strongest snowfeels in gaming

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

guess i might need the new avvy

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

epic this

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

Whoever hosed with my little homie rediscover is in for a world of assfucking.

Some ones going to get raped big time

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

The Ace Attorney anime starts in April, so I may wait until that and go back to a May-themed avatar if there some good material from the show.

i hope its good

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Even max Payne 3 has a level of snowfeel

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Black Baby Goku posted:

that was one of the best levels partially because it let you play mostly uninterrupted

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im remembering the interview where some rockstar jackass was trying desperately to try and explain how sunny brazil is actually very similar to new york in a blizzard

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

SM64Guy posted:

that was one of the best levels partially because it let you play mostly uninterrupted

Yeah that and killing some teenager punk while you are hosed up on pills and alcohol lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

I wish all of MP3 took place in Hoboken

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I will be buying my AV at midnight and Very Cool Guy is epic. Thank you

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I wish all of MP3 took place in Hoboken

I actually liked max Payne because a bald drugged out white dude who shaves his head blowing away third world brazillians is some godlike feels

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Max Payne 3 is rear end.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Max Payne: [staring at his hands] These old hands

*cutaway shot to him blowing away thousands of third world people with machine guns and bazookas*

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
it feels good to shoot ppl in MP3 but the writing isn't very good imo and bald max is stupid and it should have taken place entirely in snowfeels city

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Max Payne 3 is rear end.

It's not bad IMO, especially the bullet damage on people and some of the missions are really fun

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

rediscover posted:

it feels good to shoot ppl in MP3 but the writing isn't very good imo and bald max is stupid and it should have taken place entirely in snowfeels city

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Max Payne 3 is rear end.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Hahaha I'm just kidding my man... Best of luck to you.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's a Max Payne 1/2 bundle on steam for 15 bucks. Anybody play it there? I know older games can have problems when you try to play it on a newer system.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

rediscover posted:

Agreed but actually max being a depressed old pill head as opposed to a depressed middle aged pill head is funny

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Haha that avatar. Remember when that guy who actually has that AV bought about 15 people it with his own money to "own" us? Good times

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

max Payne shows just how strong he can be by murdering hundreds of young poor Brazilian males in favelas with machine guns and grenades even whilst balls deep in simultaneous alcohol + opioid withdrawal

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

It's not bad IMO, especially the bullet damage on people and some of the missions are really fun

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3738860&pagenumber=3&perpage=40#post449778877

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

There's a Max Payne 1/2 bundle on steam for 15 bucks. Anybody play it there? I know older games can have problems when you try to play it on a newer system.

it works great. you can get a widescreen mod but it can cause items to pop in on the edge of your screen since the engine isnt designed for anything other than 4:3

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

it works great. you can get a widescreen mod but it can cause items to pop in on the edge of your screen since the engine isnt designed for anything other than 4:3

If the game was made in 4:3 I'll play it in 4:3. Gotta respect the vision.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i hate posting with this av because i feel like it makes all my posts suck automatically.. and yes i know just set myself to get owned you loving trolls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

after you beath both games look up the mods, theyre epic

• Locked thread