Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

And the logos already got leaked. Pokemon in space.

Those logos might be fake but they are actually announcing something in a 5 minute direct tomorrow morning but it might just be a special Pikachu amiibo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

frank.club posted:

can't wait for that red/yellow/blue re release in a couple days op

Yeah

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

https://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/02-26-2016/

20 minutes from now

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

they didn''t show anything but they said holiday 2016 and somehow they're going to let you connect your pokemon from gen 1 to the new games which i thought would be impossible

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I'm going to get Red version tomorrow.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

they haven't said you can trade/battle over the internet with the gen 1 games right? I'm pretty sure you can only do local wireless. if you can do internet though then holy poo poo

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I'm more interested in battling online than trading online, because gen 1 battles are way more fun than new gen battles

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Ristolaz posted:

If the new pokemon doesnt let you use 6 pokemon in online matchmaking I'm going to be ticked the heck off.

Me too man. i don't have high hopes.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I had yellow as a kid and it kinda sucked because I could never abuse the missingno glitches

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

As a Millennial I posted:

are you going to do the Kanto Classic.

It sounds cool but I'm too lazy to raise anything or come up with a strategy. Idk. When does it start again?

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

mabels big day posted:

It sounds cool but I'm too lazy to raise anything or come up with a strategy. Idk. When does it start again?

Also if its doubles or 3v3 then definitely not

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

In Training posted:

*catches a tangela and then a rhydon* I've never seen a 113 and I never will.

Lol

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Average Bear posted:

Did they fix the bugs in RBY? Cause I really wanna catch missingno/mew/merril and break the game

Nothing was changed i think

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

There will be no more Eevees, other than maybe a dragon Eevee. There's a science to this.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Ristolaz posted:

*pulling up my shirt a bit so you can see my concealed carry* Explain.

All of the Eevees were types that were represented by special attacks before they physical/special split. Grass, Water, Ice, Electric, Psychic, Dark, and Ice all were special attacking types. I guess Sylveon breaks it, but if Fairy existed back then it probably would have been special too. The only type that's missing from this is Dragon. I mean they could make a Fighteon or something but it would break that pattern. Don't shoot me.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

I think there going to be a Space type.

This could be a new Eevee too.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Youre insane. Its wrong

This

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I'm convinced.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

i accidentally threw a normal pokeball at xerneas at the very start of the match instead of a quickball, and it loving worked so i nicknamed him "dumb deer"

They made the catch rate for xerneas and yvetal the same as something like a pidgey because the game expects you to catch it right there.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

There's two Snorlaxes.

Ah. Unless you're talking about X and Y, and not gen 1. In which case, lol.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Snap is definitely canon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

qnqnx posted:

It is not

It takes place after the events of Emerald version.

• Locked thread