Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Marco Rubio
Ted Cruz
Ben Carson
John Kasich
C'mon, you know it's gonna be Trump
View Results

• Locked thread
Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
There Will Be Blood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
who is the one person who voted Cruz in the poll?

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
Spot predictions right now: Will Trump bring up the question of Rubio's eligibility to be president tonight during the debate?

I think yes. Anyone who went "Bush did 9/11" next to a Bush on stage can easily pull off a birther slam too.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

mannerup posted:

cruz is a secret goon

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

biznatchio posted:

Spot predictions right now: Will Trump bring up the question of Rubio's eligibility to be president tonight during the debate?

I think yes. Anyone who went "Bush did 9/11" next to a Bush on stage can easily pull off a birther slam too.

what are the odds trump will begin using dog whistle terms in earnest in this debate?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

BeOSPOS posted:

cruz is a secret goon

Not much of a secret, really.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

BeOSPOS posted:

what are the odds trump will begin using dog whistle terms in earnest in this debate?

He'll fire them off... like a dog!!

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

BeOSPOS posted:

Trump's always struck me as more of a referee whistle sort of guy.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
my dream trump debate quote: trump negs rubio by saying he shouldn't be a cruz by using nasty campaign tactics. then he calls cruz a used-car salesman

:worship:

B B
Dec 1, 2005

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

BeOSPOS posted:

cruz is a secret goon

Cruz is McCaine

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Joementum posted:

Not much of a secret, really.

cruz is a major poo poo golem made of lesser poo poo golems stacked upon each other in an oversized coat

sharkbomb
Feb 9, 2005
The way Rubio doesn't even show up for work - if he was working for the Trump organization - I would have fired him LIKE A DOG!!

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

mannerup posted:

Don't blame me I voted for Carson

vrath
Jul 6, 2015

Buy 1 get 1 bottle of Lysol FREE!
They just wheeled in Bush Sr. and staked him with a rope in the center of the stage. The ritual is prepared.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
holy poo poo, bush sr is at the debate and he looks like he's one fart away from being the crazy gramps

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
:siren: 41 and barbara are in the audience :siren:

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Why the hell did Bush Sr wipe his tongue with a napkin?

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Rynn posted:

too much bile in the air

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Rynn posted:

Our earth atmosphere is much more humid than his lizard planet's is and his species didn't evolve a way to excrete the excess moisture

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man
I can't believe Donald Trump is going to be the Republican Nominee for President of the United States of America, the 45th President of the United States of America, the 47th president of the United States of America, the United Nations Secretary General, and the CEO of World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.

We are watching history unfold before our eyes, make sure not to blink!

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Proposition Joe posted:

I can't believe Donald Trump is going to be the Republican Nominee for President of the United States of America, the 45th President of the United States of America, the 47th president of the United States of America, the United Nations Secretary General, and the CEO of World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.

We are watching history unfold before our eyes, make sure not to blink!

My bizarro world dream would be for Cruz and Rubio to join forces and make a pledge that one of them would be their VP...and watch as Trump still crushes them at the convention. :unsmigghh:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
:rip: Rick Tyler

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
I am tingling with anticipation. I though Trump would play it safe in the SC debate, instead he upped his aggressiveness and savaged Bush.

Will he play it safe tonight and pivot towards being "presidential" or will he savage Cruz and/or Rubio?????

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
"And we do know one thing Donald Trump was doing today.... was tweeting" ~ CNN analyst

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Joementum posted:

"And we do know one thing Donald Trump was doing today.... was tweeting" ~ CNN analyst

That's it, I'm applying to be a CNN analyst. It's gotta pay better than my current setup and there's absolutely zero chance I'm not abundantly qualified

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich
Carson wins tonight after playing the most brilliant 11 dimensional chess for the entire campaign. No one sees it coming.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
build a wall

build it tall

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

mannerup posted:

:siren: 41 and barbara are in the audience :siren:

They bought their tickets months ago, don't want to lose on all your investments.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

BeOSPOS posted:

cruz is a secret goon

He's definitely the most goon like out of all the candidates

and before somebody says Jeb, he's more like a goon's dad

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

TROIKA CURES GREEK posted:

Carson wins tonight after playing the most brilliant 11 dimensional chess for the entire campaign. No one sees it coming.

This is the only thing that would be more surreal than a party-destroying ratfucking at the RNC

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Gloria Borger says that Trump should let Cruz win Texas by a little because it's proportional. :negative:

Attention networks: I am available to sperg out about delegate math on air for $$$

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
why are you calling him president bush

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
Remember how that dude couldn't be a cop because he did too well on the test? I assume the same is true for CNN analysts

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Joementum posted:

Gloria Borger says that Trump should let Cruz win Texas by a little because it's proportional. :negative:

Attention networks: I am available to sperg out about delegate math on air for $$$

id watch the joementum show

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Meanwhile outside the debate...

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Jesus Dad Bush looks like poo poo

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
Reince hates his job so much.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
Goddamn it's like Weekend at Bushies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Reince not nearly drunk enough

Who's ready for HWB to assassinate Trump as his last act in this world. Died as he lived, CIA-style

• Locked thread