Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Marco Rubio
Ted Cruz
Ben Carson
John Kasich
C'mon, you know it's gonna be Trump
View Results

• Locked thread
Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

zen death robot posted:

how much longer are you fuckers going to shitpost about this god drat debate i need to reboot the loving database server

do it

i dare you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

mannerup posted:

glenn back sheds a tear

i understand trump. but how the gently caress did cruz do well. he got skullfucked. rubio at least did ok, throwing some good blows in.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
Trump University was probably the biggest bombshell anyone could have dropped on Trump and Rubio vomited it out alongside 5 other things in the first 10 minutes

Cruz tried to circle back to it but by then nobody cared and now nobody will care

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

cnn has long been a pulsing canker on the scrotum of american journalism

fox news has more integrity than cnn. at least they are committed to their ideology, understand their viewers and give them what they want

cnn delenda est

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i understand trump. but how the gently caress did cruz do well. he got skullfucked. rubio at least did ok, throwing some good blows in.

internet polls on The Blaze are highly unlikely to be predictive of anything since both reddit and pol are solidly behind Donaldus Magnus

that said, i think the debate would go rubio -> trump -> cruz, but with the caveat that it's not nearly enough to matter and trump's lead is still insurmountable

Mystery Goomba
Jun 4, 2011

zen death robot posted:

how much longer are you fuckers going to shitpost about this god drat debate i need to reboot the loving database server

Let me finish this beer, then do it.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Dapper_Swindler posted:

The Blaze is Cruz Country, normally he wins their online poll post-debate

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Dapper_Swindler posted:

glenn beck owns the blaze and its a cruz stronghold

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

zen death robot posted:

I already finished baby, do what you gotta do

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich
Wild guess- rubio takes a stimulant.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

TROIKA CURES GREEK posted:

Wild guess- rubio takes a stimulant.

what are the side effects of truvada

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Its the blaze, its basically tedcruz.org

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

zen death robot posted:

its so loving fun

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
Rubio is done anyway after Tuesday, no way he gains 20+ points in five days after this pathetic debate

Cruz will win Texas and stay in though, which helps Trump

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

CubsWoo posted:

Trump University was probably the biggest bombshell anyone could have dropped on Trump and Rubio vomited it out alongside 5 other things in the first 10 minutes

Cruz tried to circle back to it but by then nobody cared and now nobody will care

"Any department which would give people loans to attend my university deserves to be abolished." - Donald Trump's response if Hillary ever tries to bring up Trump U

bennyfranks
Jun 23, 2005

IGNORE ME!

who's this goon on cnn rn

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Zippy the Bummer posted:

Rubio is done anyway after Tuesday, no way he gains 20+ points in five days after this pathetic debate

Cruz will win Texas and stay in though, which helps Trump

Rubio will stay in because he has nothing else to do, plus he now has the added pressure of being the last hope of the establishment

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

SNAKES N CAKES posted:

Trump is back on CNN again. He's certainly not slinking off to have a good cry tonight.

He has the best chance to define the narrative that way.

SNAKES N CAKES
Sep 6, 2005

DAVID GAIDER
Lead Writer
Oof, CNN is interviewing a Latino Trump supporter who's clearly mentally disabled.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

SNAKES N CAKES posted:

Oof, CNN is interviewing a Latino Trump supporter who's clearly mentally disabled.

he loves the poorly educated, dont you remember

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

hot take central at cnn

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Dumbass Rubio, you need to play Trump University carefully. It's like Hillary's e-mails, if there were anything to it, WAIT for the RIGHT MOMENT. Now everyone's bored and doesn't care.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Nobody cares about Trump University anyways

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
You think you can reboot the DB servers like some sort of big shot? You've got nothing, you wouldn't have the guts to rebo

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Chokes McGee posted:

You think you can reboot the DB servers like some sort of big shot? You've got nothing, you wouldn't have the guts to rebo

Innocent Americans are being beheaded in the Middle East and we're talking about rebooting database servers. Folks, we don't have time for that.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I'll do away with reboots

SNAKES N CAKES
Sep 6, 2005

DAVID GAIDER
Lead Writer

Pick posted:

Dumbass Rubio, you need to play Trump University carefully. It's like Hillary's e-mails, if there were anything to it, WAIT for the RIGHT MOMENT. Now everyone's bored and doesn't care.

Hot take: their eagerness to attack shows that both Rubio and Cruz can't afford to let the Super Tuesday polling numbers become a reality. I'm guessing Rubio will be judged by whether he's going to win Virginia, since he's scheduled at least 3 more events there.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Hah Chris Matthews calling out the audience for being plants acting phony and shrieking every time Rubio spoke.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

SNAKES N CAKES posted:

Hot take: their eagerness to attack shows that both Rubio and Cruz can't afford to let the Super Tuesday polling numbers become a reality. I'm guessing Rubio will be judged by whether he's going to win Virginia, since he's scheduled at least 3 more events there.

This.

You start throwing punches when you're losing and you know it.

e: unless you're donald trump

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

SNAKES N CAKES posted:

both of them threw the kitchen sink at trump tonight

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

zen death robot posted:

The debate's over you're probably safe now

Sorry for the tweet!

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Schnorkles posted:

e: unless you're donald trump
Bullshit. Trump's not swinging because he's not losing.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007

frankenfreak posted:

I think that's what he's saying. Swinging is Trump's natural state of existence.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Ego-bot posted:

I think that's what he's saying. Swinging is Trump's natural state of existence.

Just ask Malania!

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

the interesting thing I was watching for was whether trump would be stumped, but since it looks like he wasn't stumped hard enough I think the best takeaway was the preview we got of general election trump: I love Mexicans, they're very hard workers, they love me, I'll be neutral between Palestinians and Israelis, PP does great work.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

frankenfreak posted:

Trump is remarkable for always being willing to punch down. It's not something thats really ever been done in politics much. People only tend to swing when they absolutely have too because it can go so drastically wrong.

Rubio and Cruz doing an all out offensive tonight signals that they think that this nomination is nearly over and they had to do something to get rolling. Rubio did enough tonight, but he still might get blown out on ST and in Florida. Cruz is done.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Reboot it!

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Is there anywhere I can watch this shitshow now?

SNAKES N CAKES
Sep 6, 2005

DAVID GAIDER
Lead Writer

My Imaginary GF posted:

Just ask Malania!

Real conservatives don't associate with eudicots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

the interesting thing I was watching for was whether trump would be stumped, but since it looks like he wasn't stumped hard enough I think the best takeaway was the preview we got of general election trump: I love Mexicans, they're very hard workers, they love me, I'll be neutral between Palestinians and Israelis, PP does great work.

"It just got 10 feet higher"

• Locked thread