Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Marco Rubio
Ted Cruz
Ben Carson
John Kasich
C'mon, you know it's gonna be Trump
View Results

• Locked thread
biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
Spot predictions right now: Will Trump bring up the question of Rubio's eligibility to be president tonight during the debate?

I think yes. Anyone who went "Bush did 9/11" next to a Bush on stage can easily pull off a birther slam too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

BeOSPOS posted:

what are the odds trump will begin using dog whistle terms in earnest in this debate?

Trump's always struck me as more of a referee whistle sort of guy.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
Goddamn it's like Weekend at Bushies.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
HW Bush, not a real American, not standing up for the national anthem.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
Man, Rubio made a huge mistake locking horns with Trump. He's getting stomped.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
No election season is ever going to top this one for pure entertainment value.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
I'm impressed, Ben Carson is actually opening his eyes tonight.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
Trump on the wall in the face of Mexico's renouncing of it:

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
Rubiobot must have had his firmware updated with lmgtfy.com

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
I love how every other question to Rubio or Cruz is "What do you think about Trump's stance on <thing>?"

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
Rubiobot's "duplicate detection" dial got turned up really high.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
The thing you guys are all missing is that Trump's supporters are going to continue to support him unless he literally wipes his rear end with the constitution on stage. Rubio landing hits on him isn't going to make any of the crazy anti-establishment GOP voters suddenly decide they want to vote for the establishment candidate.

Rubio needs to be landing hits on Cruz, not Trump.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
Holy poo poo that shot made Kasich look like the ubergeek everyone laughed at in high school.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
Cruz is desperately trying to make himself look like an attack dog like Rubio.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
Trump: Make America Great^H^H^H^H^HDynamic Again

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
Cruz isn't doing himself any favors tonight. I foresee some Cruz supporters jumping ship to Rubio. Maybe enough to top Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
The year is 2020. It's November. Against all expectations, President Trump built a wall on the Mexican border and made them pay for it (in dollars, not pesos), America now rates 10/10 on the Greatness index, and brought peace to the Middle East. Nobody has died on the streets in four years. He wins re-election in a landslide.

• Locked thread