Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
This is a really loving good game and I hope they do like a level editor with workshop support or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Anyone who only plays through the campaign and doesn't try the endless mode or the challenges (or even doesn't look for the secrets) is really missing out.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Holy loving poo poo, this run: https://killstagram.com/s/HighlevelHeavenlyCelesteRhinoceros

(spoilers for the new mechanic that gets introduced partway through the story)

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Once you've finished the game you can actually head to the main menu and it'll give you a link to give around that lets people get discounts on it.

Here's the one I made yesterday, I have no idea if it's single use or anything like that.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Send them a few of the replays that have been posted?

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Turtlicious posted:

How long does the IRC chat go for? I watched / read it for almost 15 minutes and bailed when Kaz's mother showed up to chat with everyone.

A little over fifteen minutes (that's when the achievement pops)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Anatharon posted:

I hate how expensive this game is but I love how good it is.

SUPER

HOT

:supaburn:

It's a really good game with a bunch of really neat post-campaign content, a built-in way to give your friends discounts on it, and a bunch of free postrelease content they want to put into the game. It's a good price.

• Locked thread