Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

I'm bummed they nerfed punching bullets out of the air. But they made up for it with jumping completely breaking the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Geeze you really gotta know every little detail to achieve maximum kill to do some of these levels with the barehanded challenge. Backfiring guns is just god drat necessary on the elevator mission.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Mukaikubo posted:

Wait, backfiring guns?

If you punch someones gun arm the absolute first second they fire when the muzzle flash has / in it before the bullet comes out it will instantly kill them instead of firing a bullet.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

You guys are wieners. loving stand there and take it!

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Talorat posted:

Anyone have any idea how to get the "We told you to leave" and "Join the community" achievements?

Sounds like the events in the chatroom.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

RiotGearEpsilon posted:

SpeedrunRT is stressful in a way the rest of the game isn't. I would love a button I could press to move time forward without moving.

Yeah the mouse click is ok sometimes for moving forward but a dedicated button would be good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Gharbad the Weak posted:

I really like FullStop, but I'd also like to be able to play endless mode that way. Also, have a Katana mode/Fullstop combination.

Yeah I'm sad they changed the unlocks from being modifiers to separate modes.

• Locked thread