Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Yeah you can totally upload your replays and embed them here

It's probably going to be a nightmare but so is this game

https://giant.gfycat.com/NegligiblePointlessAfricanbushviper.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Haha I just beat it it was like 2 hours long

You do unlock challenge and endless mode after that though

Maybe there's other stuff in there as well???

Skyl3lazer posted:

How do you get the replays? The website thing isn't working for me.

Through the website when it's working

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

I did the katanaonly challenge and some of those later levels are pretty hosed. Wish the site was working 'cause it seems like it ate my uploads, the amount of bullets you have to dodge is nuts

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Fakebacon posted:

Luckily, you can still cut bullets out of the air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1zNk2DpdfQ

Fuuuuck, I already did the katana only challenge and I tried to do this but I couldn't get it to work so I assumed it wasn't possible

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

I don't have a problem with the length, though I wish there was more mechanical content, e.g. moves and weapons, there are a ton of possibilities that haven't been touched upon I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Carol Pizzamom posted:

Is there an option to remove the slow motion entirely for extreme hot

I haven't gotten there yet, but I'm gonna assume that's what the final unlockable difficulty is

• Locked thread