Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

widespread posted:

So does it justify the $23 tag? Because I really wanna get SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT

you can get it for around $18 if you use GMG's discounts. But yes, it's well worth the tag considering games like Firewatch or Gone Home are around this price range and don't even come close to how loving amazing this is. I'd go as far as to say it's like the PT of 2016---small and incredibly innovative gem, but unlike PT it got out of alpha phase and offers a lot of cool challenge modes even after you go through the weird 2-hour story. That being said I do hope the popularity gets bigger so they can offer even more content to it because the premise and engine is just that radical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I really don't understand "overpriced" when people happily buy half-finished pieces of poo poo for $60 all the time; value is measured all kinds of ways. 18 bucks is a good price for something that is different and offers a good amount of stuff for 3 to 7 hours. Hell, Gone Home and Firewatch were just as much and the latter had problems running at launch, neither offer as much activity as this.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

The Kins posted:

According to their Kickstarter update about the release, there will be post-release content and it will be free.

that's great, can't imagine how much more insane poo poo they can squeeze out of this

• Locked thread