Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Oh poo poo I kickstarted this a million years ago and it finally paid off

SUPER HOT SUPER HOT

SUPER

HOT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Shotguns are so goddamn satisfying in this game.

And you feel like such a badass watching the real-time replay of your complete match, watching yourself flawlessly throw things around and grab weapons off people to shoot them.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Wrr posted:

I played 4 hours of it so far. It's so drat good. It feels great in the same way that Hotline Miami did, even if the tone is super different (although kinda similar?).

Does anyone know the name of the song that plays at the end?

Yeah weird enough I was thinking of Hotline Miami while playing too, its kinda similar in the way you do the level over and over and try to murder everybody by throwing things and shooting things, and there's also a weird dark meta-narrative going on but its different because the time pause lets you be much more calculated than the raw action of hotline miami.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Unlucky7 posted:

What I did was circle around them so that they shoot each other.

Yeah that's what I did.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Alain Post posted:

If there's one significant complaint I have about this game, it's that there aren't enough levels that use the time gimmick in interesting ways. The level on top of a train where you can grab someone's shotgun as it flies by was like, one of the few that did anything cool. Why not have moving floors/elevators, a shootout on a highway with 60 MPH traffic, collapsing floors, etc?

Agreed, throwing the one guy in front of the speeding subway train felt genius, they need to come up with more things that use that.

Still, great game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/02/29/superhot-virtual-reality-support/

SUPER HOT VR is coming

SUPER

HOT

• Locked thread