Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My favorite part in SUPERHOT is when the game told me to press ESC to disconnect, and then said that I have no control, now what do I do.

I pressed ALT + F4 and the game closed. I was really annoyed at myself because I ended up having to do that level again, I feel like this was super Meta, because I only did it to prove it didn't have control, was punished for it, and submitted because I wanted to play more. I thought it was really clever, because it's the only time ALT F4ing during their "cutscenes" made me do a level over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How long does the IRC chat go for? I watched / read it for almost 15 minutes and bailed when Kaz's mother showed up to chat with everyone.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How did you do that opposite, play the replay in slow-mo

• Locked thread