Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
Oh wow, this is one of the best things I've ever played. It's like somebody took those 'this is how cool I'd be if a bar brawl suddenly erupted' daydreams that I suspect most men are prone to having and simulated them in the most satisfying way possible. I've always been pretty crappy at FPS games (prone to getting flustered under fire) so I'm having a ball finally getting to pirouette around the place all badass.

Hope the devs get a ton of money out of it and keep adding features; I'd love to see contextual/environmental kills, more movement options, more melee animations etc.
I've gotten 3 people (from various demographics) hooked on it irl so far so I can see it going places esp if it could be ported to mobile.

It's a good time to be gaming..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax

Improbable Lobster posted:

:ssh: If you click on a mutator but don't select a level and instead go to an endless map you still get the mutator :ssh:

!!

Thank you.

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax

Irony.or.Death posted:

In case anyone does not know this, though, it is worth pointing out that you absolutely can kill a guy by throwing a gun at him - thrown objects seem to obey most of the same rules as punching, so if you hit someone with enough of them fast enough or at just the right moment he's toast. I fell in love with the bar levels all over again after I figured this out.

The ninja stars on I think the Warehouse level kill the red guys if you nail them in the head.

Unrelated note, but even first-person platforming works well in this game somehow. I hope wallrunning finds its way in at some point because diving around the more spacious levels is already lot of fun but there's potential for so much more..

• Locked thread